Forums > Social Chat > This is for every single one of you!!!

Login/Join to Participate

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I remember reading a couple of posts during the time that I have visited this board where people have had bad days, or been down and out, or been upset about anything, or just needed some encouraging words to cheer them up. Well, this is for them. It is also for each and every person who has posted on this board and given me the information and inspiration I needed to take my skills to a higher level. You guys all ROCK!!! And this especially goes out to Malcolm and his new Bride, Cherry! Thanks for this incredible gift you have given to us!!!HERE YOU GO!!! grinSorry for the high cheese factor, I'm just in a really good mood today for some odd reason. ------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---[This message has been edited by glowshow (edited 29 March 2002).]

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Thank you very much...it made me smile lots!It's a warm kind of feeling.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
If you weren't so damn hairy, I'd kiss ya ya big lug...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
thanks... i think a breif smile passed my face there (and yes, i'm a little stressed at the moment)

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
glowshow, you are wonderful!!!one day I will find a smilie big enough to express how much I appreciated that, until then, please think of me thinking of a massive smilie for you... smile (approx 1 million times the size of this one...)R. [This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 29 March 2002).]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
Oh my...!! ITS THE INVASION OF THE KILLER SMILEY FACES!!! Lol. Just kiddin!! Thats really sweet.I feel so... so.... so special----sniff-----*runs off before anyone thinks she might be feeling sentimental*------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Glad you all liked it! It always feels good to know you are loved. Even if you don't know the person. (So long as they aren't stalking you! LOL)

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*Dibs reads the thread and smiles cheekily, she sprinkles some magic dust on everyone*We are all magical people!! Smile!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

theblackunicornmember
119 posts

Posted:
thx a million times over. i was feeling a little stressed about the show my troupe is doing tonite here in dallas( one of the last times i practiced a certain bit where a freind of mine and i dance togeather swinging poi at the same time....lets just say i got a new hair style) but i swear i just laughed so hard i think i pissed my pants ( oh wait...did i say that out loud????). but seriously..thanks alot.jokker------------------'' not all who wander are lost'' J.R.R. Tolkien'' its better to burn out...then to fade away'' Def Leppard

its to dying in anothers arms and why i had to try it......

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
hehe..thats a funny little song...*does a little happy dance* you peeople are great!!!p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
wow!!! so many smilies-so little time...huh??!!i was kinda hypnotizied by that... and it sure made me feel good
Non-Https Image Link
i love smilies...i love you guys...
Non-Https Image Link
a big hug from me!!!!![This message has been edited by Acid (edited 30 March 2002).]

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
*passes out M&M's to everyone*Waiii~~!! ^^;;

awakenSILVER Member
The Evil Pixie (apparently)
716 posts

Posted:
that was really sweet glowshow. High fives and fluffy hugs to you ... and to all you !!!

kiss

*holds lighter above head and sways*

rock hopping, hop-scotching, pippy pocky stocking - Sureau - wink thanks Jen! biggrin

Ry: I can't hear you. I'm listening to The Spice Girls.

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
Whoops!
The page you are looking for has moved or no longer exists. But hey, fear not - check out some of these other great pages!

guess im not one of them ppl

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Doesn't matter about the broken link... the sentiment behind the post is pretty nice...

Awwwww...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
the dust is pretty deep too..

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
There is that. Malcom got hitched ages ago.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
but i didnt see the message being put out lol

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions