Forums > Social Chat > curiosity kills the cat?

Login/Join to Participate

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
hmm so i just wondered are you actually serious about the whipping boy thing Pele? And whoever else made references to it... just curious...

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
... what?

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
... huh?------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
mm'k i emailed pele and hopefully she'll sort me out i shoulda just done that in the first place... don't mind me, i'm now using some of that gray matter in my head....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Whipping Boy is her young man. His real name is Mark (i think). There's a what your name means type thread someplace, I seem to remember, where the origins of the name are described. I could be wrong though - I imagine it could happen.....

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm, I wish I had a whipping boy, or failing that, a young man.I always seem to go for older ones. Although there was this one time....*distant, dreamy look comes into eyes*R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
well i thought everyone knew that a whippingboy is someone who takes the blame for someone elses mistakes or naughtiness or something...:Chotys:

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
In that case Rozi, I'm too old for you.....Chotys, sorry what? Whipping Boy is a specific person (AKA Pele's Whipping Boy/PWB). He posts on these boards. We're not looking for the meaning of the name.But thanks for turning up. Help yourself to dip.....

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Aaahh well, can't have everything...But actually, a whipping boy (literal definition) would have been good this week. "what? shouting at me? No!!! Shout at whipping boy!!!"Coulda worked!R.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You tell them to come out shout at me next time honey.

Meh

Randommember
43 posts

Posted:
What ever happened to Whipping Boy the band?"In the morning I am a recluse. Lost in memories ideal situations and convulsions. I’m never in and I don’t remember.They built portholes for Bono so he could gaze across mountains maybe; you are what you own, in this life. You can be king and it all depends on your view and what you can see, and around here know body tells me to do anymore. We don’t need know body else.We don’t need know body elseJust you and me We don’t need know body elllllse.We don’t need know body elseJust you and me Why say words that I do not mean? They only serve to confuse, ridicule and destroy hardly ever to teach.I hit you for the first time today, I didn’t mean it, it just happened. You wouldn't let me go to the phone you wanted to make love and I did not, Christ I wasn’t even angry I was just annoyed. Silence .........you started to cryThat really hurt you said Yer and you thought you knew me.We don’t need know body else.We don’t need know body elseJust you and me consider this as the line takes hold and gets into your brain I try to hold you but your not there. love brings you comfort but comfort leads to pain, you in the kitchen putting beads in your hair.It all came out tonight, the Queen of drugs broke down and cried, cos she's been shagging her best friends guy. I knew her pain I heard the cry.* now I'm gazing out of portholes and I'm wondering whyWe don’t need know body else.We don’t need know body elseJust you and me We don’t need know body else.We don’t need know body else."*(The bit I cant remember ending in lie or something)------------------"smoking makes you look cool" His Majestys personal Elvis

smoking makes you look cool His Majestys personal Elvis

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Wow! So much attention to us.I am Pele's boyfriend. The name is to associate myself with my g/f on the board that she was at first. I go by a different nickname on a truck board and Pele picked a name that associates her with me on that one. I picked the name to be funny. Nothing more. I don't get whipped by her or anything. Feel free to poke fun at the name and take any inuendos you want. It's all in good fun here. grin------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Lol! uh thanks pwb, i was just laughing along with random innuendo's for awhile and then i dunno one of the posts (by cantus meybe? i misremember) anyhow i started thinking well what if there is something behind that and i just wanted to know... anyhow... i have dragged my mind back out of the gutter forcefully and thanks for the uh- clarification grin have a good day( uh -evening? i have a hard time with times) nope, day, ur in my time zone smile

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I'd thought it was coz you whipped Pele...and because you could without a whip...*runs off just in case anyone understands what he is insinuating*------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Curiosity may kill a cat but cats have nine lives....8 left to go sweetie!And you can't run fast enough Charles! Meee-oooww! wink Well, adding into this equation is the fact that I get picked on for having this thing for leather, own(ed) some whips (they got eaten in the fire), get all hot by the smell of Kero.....did I miss anything Cantus?Besides, he is my whipping boy. If it goes wrong it is his fault. Ask him about my flaming hair! shocked LOLAnd now I am going to be teaching Dominatrixes/-ors and kinky couples the art if intimate fire play....yeeeeeeee-hawwwwwww! Yeah, PWB may not be serious about the whip thing but I am! grinIn case he wants to retire at this point I am taking applications for my next whipping boy.And Rozi, younger is good because you can train 'em how you like 'em! (even if he is only two years younger!) *g**walking away humming "Where there's a whip, there is a way..." *------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 29 March 2002).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
but older isn't a bad thing. Age = experience ......... wink

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
pele~~~umm...i like whips...*blushes and runs away before anyone else heres*p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
oh....and welcome back Pele smile (bit delayed but no less sincere.) Glad to 'see' you again smile smile

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I prefer younger women. One in particular springs abundantly to mind....

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
uh oh...cantus..try to keep the cow in the barn...err...something...lol..p.l.u.r.r.Xtrem

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem