Forums > Social Chat > Fire breathing in the snow

Login/Join to Participate

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
These were taken by a friend of mine while at our latest truck event. One of the members would bug Pele at every event to fire breath. So, this time she did. There was a little bit of wind but with the snow they look awesome. Just thought I'd share. grin https://www.wnysog.com/cgi-bin/i/photos/20020323-firebreathing-1.jpg
https://www.wnysog.com/cgi-bin/i/photos/20020323-firebreathing-2.jpg
------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Fire and Ice, excellent!

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Those pictures are beautiful... so nice. smile

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

twirlgirlmember
13 posts

Posted:
Awesome!!!!

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
gorgeous indeed...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Those are the most original fire pics I've seen yet, bar Pele's 'knee thing' which is in acategory all of it's own...Nice one Pele/PWB------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Pretttttttttyyyyyy.......!(Fire and Ice was a good game =))

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Is it getting warmer in here or is it.....no wait.../takes hand off boiling kettleGoodonyas Pele v.impressive shot! it's probably the most thematic firetwirling shot not involving a body of water.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Thanks and glad ya'all like them. I passed that along to Bry, the kid who took the photo's. Not bad for his first attempt at fire photo's!And Bender TO...where was your hand? I've never heard it called a kettle before! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

galmember
6 posts

Posted:
The pictures are absolutely gorgeous..!Another thing that would look cool is doing poi while SKATING mad Unfortunately, though, that would be quite difficult to achieve, as on most ice rings you are simply not allowed to for obvious as it would seem safety reasons..Daaaamn--------Keep smiling ! cool

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
/cheeks turn redOh deary me...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
our first big spinning meet in sheffield, there was snow everywhere, got some fantastic photo's theyre on pk's website, who's URL I can never remember.. grin------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
pk's site

Meh

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
The menue topic of weirdo on that sight, the man the call Wolf, he was the door man at a fire show Knagi and I did in Dayton. That guy rocks! He wasn't in mood for fire balls that night, but after the show he did join in our flaming hacky sack circle. One of the nicest guys I'll ever meet. However this just goes to help prove my theory that there is something wrong with people in Ohio. We don't notice it, but everyone else seems to. Boy I'll tell you, small world get'n smaller by the minute. That sight made my day! grin[This message has been edited by Maelstrom (edited 31 March 2002).]

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
aww shuks.. i got a fan club! hahacheers guysman i got some site traffic from this thread grinPKhttps://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield