Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
Playgrounds are fun. Especially to twirl in. A little tricky at first.Lots of equipment to bounce off.At time I fall.But there's tan bark so I don't get hurt.Cheaper than a trapeeze.And more versitile.Pre set up and ready to go.______________________________I like to play with poi and staff on playground equipment! ------------------A wise man once said to me, "Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe!" and in a way, I guess he was right.

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Standing at the top of a slippery slide and twirling is fun, and twirling in those wooden pole type cubby houses can be great too. A little bit limiting sometimes (depending on the safety rails), but much fun I agree.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Fear thy Midget!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Hark!" the Twirlers doth wheeze!threatening my midget, saying"Could we bum some kero pleeze?" "Yes" I say, "your request is valid,will you not," pointing to Cantus,"Toss my stumpy mate's salad?"Their eyes didst glaze over like glass,succumbing to my command, they didst getmedi-evil on dear Cantus's... VolkswagonThe stench emitted was no big delight,A cigarette misplaced,caused the smelly punanni to ignite!So here my frieds, is a cautionary tale,For when firetwirlers and poetry collide,you should just up and bail!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bill

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

6,978 posts

Posted:
In memory of SDRAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The HoPier stood on the burning deck,Callin' his points like mad,he told all the newbies where to go,um,.. and flicked them at his ..dad?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me

6,978 posts

Posted:
Requiem for a 1337 octopus.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~int(fire);var Sport (firetwirling);var Feeling (joy);begin{ if (firetwirling) = (joy) then Confest = (firetwirling) * 10; else (take.up.juggling(instead)) println("Hello twirlin' world!"); All.Your.Base(are.BelongToUs);}end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bender who doth Offendeth

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Erm Bender, what on earth are you whittering on about?

Meh

6,978 posts

Posted:
I weally wish i knew .../breaks into uncontrolled sobbing

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Just the one that mentions me. That's all I need to know. The other two I can follow. It's just that one leaves me somewhat flustered....

Meh

6,978 posts

Posted:
/silently slips away, carefully avoiding banana peel cleverly planted by Cantus..

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
muhahaha... someone is a computer science geek.. hehehe../takes up feotal position and plays dead for fear of being beaten with a club

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

6,978 posts

Posted:
Fate of the HaX0R~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There once was a 1337 fallout boy,Who pre-ordered an X-Box toy,Which was a silly thing to do,(The nong already had a PS2!)And was promptly run over by a Volkswagon in Fitzroy.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(^_^)

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Righto then - what's a 1337?

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
oh man... i was already scared of Volkswagon drivers.. ------------------------------------"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989<>

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ade, 1337 = Leet. It appears to be some idiotic computer language that swaps symbols and other letters for normal letters. So gimboids like Bender can chat to their friends (real or imaginary) and other people can't understand it. Only it's really simple to work out what it says. So I can't really see the point.

Meh

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Thanks Cantus!aha, no wonder I didn't get it - I'm not part of the "superacheivers who dominate the computer elite" (www.1337.org.uk/) establishment.

6,978 posts

Posted:
Ode to Ade~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ade, Ade, altough facisticated,comes from Adelaide.Ade, Ade, thought pois to be too safe,so juggles triple granade.Ade, Ade, when seen from profile,kinda looks like David Spade.Ade, Ade, got trolleyed by a Volkswagon,No more Ade, I'm afraid.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Live Aid for Ade

6,978 posts

Posted:
To Borat or to not to Borat..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There once was a reporter from Khazakstan,Who is 'angin wif da massive in Englan',He 'as skinned up truly,Like me missus Julie,An ended up hit by a Volkswagon.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Boyakusha!

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Nice one bender - you really do have a thing for volkswagons don't you..... winkThere once was a boy from melburne,Who thought he'd go for a burn,Into his veedub he did get,and picked his target, Never knowing which way would he turn. wink

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The art of writing poetry is a tricky craft at best,And it seems of late, on Home of Poi, It's been put to the test.Young Bender (an Offender) came rushing to the fore, With ill thought jokes that caused some folks to scurry for the door,When asked what he was on about, he pretended not to know,but returned instead with more rhymes dread, his rotten poems flow.His wordings rend and chew and mash the English tongue severely.If someone strangled the little sod, I'd really love them dearly.... grin

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Rhymes improbable,& at some points rudeCan cause offense& make spinners seem crudeBut fear not, my friendsHe is an Offender who Bends& can twist words into something quite magical...*puts on "playschool" kids story reading voice*And the little Offender strained and strained until he brought forth a Volkswagon so beautiful, that all around stopped and stared, ooohed and aaahed....*returns to normal-ish voice*The Bender stopped, then he smiledAnd to the crowd he said"My rhyming is done,Now children, to bed"But out of the shadowsFour rhymers stood forth& with the power of their words They turned south into northMagical Bender was squashed now, like a bug underfoot& the crowd they had turned, without a backward look*puts on "playschool" kids story reading voice*The little offender sat down on the pavement with his head in his hands. The Volkswagon, that had seemed so bright, was now a horrible shade of poo-brown.*returns to normal-ish voice*& Cantus, Fallout, Rozi & AdeQuietly crept, on tip-toes, till they were far awayFor the rhyming was ended and all was at peace'Cept for poor broken Bender & a loud flock of Geese.R.*wonders whether drug dosage is high enough*[This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 28 March 2002).]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Bender is very quiet this afternoon (clever Cantus working in Australia time so as not to confuse the foreigners). I'm wondering if someone actualy strangled him.....

Meh

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Or maybe he got hit by a volkswagon winkR.[This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 28 March 2002).]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Aah,mr offender, Theres nothing like good poetry...

6,978 posts

Posted:
Ah geeze i didn't realise there were replies to me last post here 'till i linked to it a few nanoseconds ago! sweet!

impromptu poems are really sweet,
Throwing dwarves is really neat,
But what would hurt is a minibus
hyperdermincally injected in my pancreas.

ouch. ouch ouch. (x2)

Tool
Aenima (1996)
Pushit

[Because Maynard has this habit of changing words and of mixing words
together here and there (from Prison Sex: 'release in sodomy' vs. 'release
inside of me'), the indeterminate 'Push It on me' vs. 'Shit on me' has
been resolved: 'PuShit.' Clever. You know what's really clever? Dr
Teeth (kayc@vax1.mankato.msus.edu) thought of that BEFORE we knew the song
title was only one word.]

I will choke until I swallow...
Choke this infant here before me.