tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
anybody else get overwhelmed/inspired watching some of the videos on this site? like the one-handed poi, and all the behind the back moves? sheesh! Dangerboy- HARDCORE. you are the man.i gotta go practice now...peace.

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

bobrobmember
61 posts

Posted:
i know exactly how you feel! winkSeeing stuff like that, and other people doing moves that i can't is a big motivator- keeps me comin back for more!!!i just LOVE that feeling when youre trying for ages to nail a trick and then one day it just happens!!! Wicked!wish i could write more, but gotta get back to work, dullness.well, inabit y'all. xxx

smittymember
104 posts

Posted:
i have to admit the video's are realy inspiring, untill the other night, i went to the moon fest for the frist time, to see other mad twirlers out there is an even bigger inspiration.

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
thanx tekknogurrl,I see myself spin, and sometimes i can;t help but giggle with glee. Other times i'm stunned by how clumsy i look. it helps me realize how much more there is to learn. keep spinning, and all things will come to you.------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit