CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Click here.Study the picture. Try and work out what's wrong with it. Look carefully, it'll take you a while to spot it.....

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
What is seriously wrong is that creepy photcopied face popping up all the time to distract you...can't spot it, unless it is the fact that the plants shadows are on the wall in the wrong place but I'm assuming that's from the flash on the camera...------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 20 March 2002).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DocLiquidmember
97 posts

Posted:
Now that's just sick Cantus, but very humorous. But other than the joke, there are no curtains and there is a frickin tree growing on top of the furniture! A plant that big belongs outside!PLUHRDOC------------------Let us Light up the Night

Let us Light up the Night

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
So I was just sitting checking the home of poi posts enjoying my first coffee of the day. I came across this thread and thought I would join in the fun.After analysing the picture for a couple of minutes I heard a blood curdling scream and my coffee went all over my lap and computer keyboard!!!Thanks guys!!!------------------'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience'

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
nicegrrr

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sounds like you're getting wa-ay too much caffeine Jez. Made you all jittery.

Meh

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
hahaha. i thought it was hilarious. it scared that crap out of me!! GO CANTUS!------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Proud of you Cantus. Proud. Now go! Take over the world with your antics.Laughing laughing.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
hmph!...access denied.....grrrrr! mad

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Oh my God - my heart, that freaked me out, after about the 10th time i finally wasn't freaked smile------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
oh.... does this mean that accompanying the annoying face is a scream from the speakers? There's no soundcard in my pc so i guess I missed the joke...Sounds pretty funny now that everyone has been freaked out by it.------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cowers in the corner and cries for his mommy*thats the scariest shice ever!!!!!!------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see in Your dreams, All the castles in the Sky??

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
AhhhahahahahhhhhaaaaaaAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHHAAHA!!!(sorry lol didn't cover it and rotfl doens't even come close to how much that cracked me up)Great job Cantus

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA