Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Ok folks since I have a broken leg and thearmy doesn't want me to work for them during my recovery I have decided to do something I have longed to do for a long time. This is to learn and create a 3d animated movie.Well three nights ago I got started and decided that the subject of my movie was going to be about "HoP". When I say movie I mean a short 1-2 min trailer like movie. The work is going to take a while but I am already getting alot of headway (grammar?).Anywho I wanted to give you guys and gals a heads up and to ask that if any one wishes to participate (grafix, music, voice, ideas, etc..) I would love the help. Just e-mail me or reply to this thread.When the movie is finished I hope Malcolm will post it and share it all with you. If not (I hear there are bandwith issues lately) I will find another means of distribution.Well thats all I have to say (wow thats the longest post I ever wrote) soooooo see ya.Peace, love, and fire[This message has been edited by Corporal Flame (edited 19 March 2002).]

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
sounds wonderful ! Kol hakavod !Don't know if I can help, but sure think it is a great idea. smileGood luck on your broken leg recoveryshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
if ya want to put it on the HoP DVD if it ever happens, then the resolution you should render at is 720*576. I can render your soundtrack to any assortment of video clips to one big clip (requires v.fest and 1337 computer) if ya burn it and send it to me. If you need 3d particle effects plugins for and 3d rendering, I can provide it for yas - but only for 3ds max 3+. will you need character or prop models? textures? bump maps? what if we render a conjoined foetus onto Bendy?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I can offer to try and keep C@ntus's remarks to a minimum to allow you to finish it on schedule... grin grin(But we all love you C@ntus)------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
lol @ Charles

Jesus helps me trick people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was going to say that I paint pretty pictures and offer you access to some of my images if you so wished. But it seems my services aren't required here.So i wont bother.

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
"what if we render a conjoined foetus onto Bendy?"Sweet! Then I would have 2! grin

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
Bender - Thanks but im using 3ds max 4.2 and they are not compatible (I tried) as for the textures and maps I have quite a colection of my own but if you have something special tell me.C@ntus - I'd actually really like some 2d grafix if you have some neat pics send them.Charles - C@ntus hasnt made any remarks (yet?) but keep him in line smilethanks all - really getting there with the storyboard and the cave scene is almost complete. (I could tell you more but then id have to burn you, sorry im millitary intel)Peace

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
bender - I was wondering if you have some earth maps. real ones like from space. It would be real helpfull.thnx smile

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
'I could tell you more but then I'd have to burn you..'....lol smile

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank