Forums > Social Chat > Sharer wanted for London penthouse appartment

Login/Join to Participate

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Available beginning of march

We live in a large modern appartment in central london and we have an extra room that we need to fill due to flatmates moving out. We have a large reception room with open plan kitchen all mod cons. There is a small balcony but only accessible via a window!!! There is a large bathroom, with bath and shower all very modern. The bedroom is on the smaller side and although there is enough room for 2 people sharing in that room it is more ideally suited for 1 person. It is a furnished room with a double bed. Broadband already installed for those who want to use the internet.

This is a must see! Excellent transport links located near elephant and castle. 10mins walk from a couple of tube stations (northern line). Car parking space available. Opposite a park so ideal for spinners and you get to live with myself and sir sheep!

Rent is £440pcm including bills excluding phone. Deposit required.

If you are interested or know someone who is reply to this thread or PM me.

EDITED_BY: Jez (1075378097)

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
NO SOLICITING!

ubblol

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
shhhhh. I just really want a spinner to live with us so this is the only way to do it.

Sorry Malcolm I hope its ok

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'