Forums > Social Chat > More Places to look at move guides

Login/Join to Participate

redragonxmember
73 posts

Posted:
I've Learned as much as i can from HOP, and have hit the brick wall of learning. is there anywhere else to find poi lessons¿ im 15 and in the middle of bumfu** nowhere, so i cant meet other people to learn from until i can drive------------------Just a Thought... Ignore it if you wish...

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Here's your chance to blaze a new trail and come up with your own stuff.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Also, if your desperate to keep on learning new stuff, just go through the archives in the moves board and im sure you'll find something.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Do you mean you're done with the "poi lesson" section? Or this section too? Because there are constantly post on new moves and stuff if you look through the archives I'm SURE you'll find new stuff...But if you've really mastered all the lessons as well as posts (all 56+ wraps, variations, crazy new stuff that phunky and the gang come up with)... then you are truely a ninja and no website in the world can help you.[In badly dubbed Asian language of your choice...] "It is then that the student becomes ... the master."

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]