• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > More Places to look at move guides

Login/Join to Participate

redragonx

Total posts: 73
Posted:I've Learned as much as i can from HOP, and have hit the brick wall of learning. is there anywhere else to find poi lessons im 15 and in the middle of bumfu** nowhere, so i cant meet other people to learn from until i can drive------------------Just a Thought... Ignore it if you wish...

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

Delete Topic

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:Here's your chance to blaze a new trail and come up with your own stuff.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:Also, if your desperate to keep on learning new stuff, just go through the archives in the moves board and im sure you'll find something.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:http://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/contents.htmPK

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Do you mean you're done with the "poi lesson" section? Or this section too? Because there are constantly post on new moves and stuff if you look through the archives I'm SURE you'll find new stuff...But if you've really mastered all the lessons as well as posts (all 56+ wraps, variations, crazy new stuff that phunky and the gang come up with)... then you are truely a ninja and no website in the world can help you.[In badly dubbed Asian language of your choice...] "It is then that the student becomes ... the master."

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete