Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
the other day i was thinking about other poiers arpart from those here.what kind of percentage do we represent of the world poi population, does anyone have any idea?im also interested in juggling, there are many world famous jugglers (amoung other jugglers anyway) are there any "famous" poi-er or ppl who are regarded as the best in the world?

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
In my city we have a population of a little under a million. There are about 100 spinners in and around here. Not counting the one's that don't party. Which i have yet to meet.As for famous spinners. Err, can't say many spinners are famous... heh. Jo Derry comes to mind. Though i doubt he would consider himself the best in the world.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

SpykeBRONZE Member
28 posts

Posted:
i know personally about 15 people who play with fire, both poi and staff. I also know of at least two groups that meet up around my parts. I would say all up about 100 people meet in these two groups and my friends.There has to be heaps more because there are hundreds of people who never meet. One of my friends brothers friends (uncles aunts mothers cleaners) fire twirls with a group of people yet never go out in groups. I have tried to meet up with them but they are a hard bunch to find being not my friends.I live in perth which is tiny, aroung a million too.

'At this moment, you should be with us, feeling like we do, like you loved to, but never will again.'

Rennsmember
4 posts

Posted:
I would have to agree with phunky on this one but I thought that you were the best phunky. Renns{Graham}