Forums > Social Chat > I love Simian! I even love the Home Office!

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Just got word that Kota's visa has been granted ubbrollsmile
Whoosh! Its a huge, huge weight of my shoulders! Simian - you are a superstar - thank you for all your help! Kota owe's you dinner!

beerchugYIPPY! beerchug

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
So happy for you!! ubbrollsmile

beerchug beerchug

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Hooooorayyyy!!! beerchug
Coolness Kat.....I'm now your head's been wrecked
hug

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
This has been stressing me out for so long that I feel like floating right now!

And like downing a big foamy pint of beer.

Thanks to all who had to listen to me rant and rave over the past few months!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
cool! Can simian get passports for my friends please? I've been trying but always get told to piss off because they only do passports for visible friends. How discriminary is that? ubbcrying

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Shocking! However contrary to the evidence ie. the fact that he never turns up at poi events, Kota is a real person! Its true there have been sightings!

Still race, colour of lack of visibility certainly should not causes for discrimination I believe

- W B Yeats

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Flid, i sent you your invisible passports weeks ago. You must have not noticed them when they arrived.
ubbangel

Kat, i'm really glad it's all worked out for you. Damn quickly for the Home Office too. i trust i'll never hear you say a bad word about the wonderful UK Immigration Service again then? wink

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."