TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
Hey, i was bored this afternoon and my hands were numb from practicing outside [it's freezing cold outside], so i decided to make a fire poi buddy icon since i haven't seen any around. If you have AIM you can use this buddy icon. If not, just tell me what you think. My first try at this.
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"Happiness is not a destination, but a method for life"- Burton Hills

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
very cute smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
It's sooooo cute. I love it. Now.... how do I use it?I have AIM but have no idea how to use an icon.Anyone?

WildChildmember
43 posts

Posted:
Don't know how to use it exactly either but I set the icon (without it moving, though - don't know how to do that) as tile wallpaper for my pc for this week. Looks cool. Would look cooler though if I can get it to move the way TaiGuy created it....help????------------------*WC*

*8*WildChild*8*

Tsumimember
32 posts

Posted:
On AIM (don't know if it's all versions) there's a "select buddy icon" option under people or something like that. Just save the icon on to your computer and then choose it with AIM, and it shows up in your talking screen. (that's really cute, I'm about to use it. ^^)

WildChildmember
43 posts

Posted:
Damn, don't have AIM.......is there any other way I can get it moving????

*8*WildChild*8*

adrianmember
58 posts

Posted:
groovy.....mine likes the lil fire piy dude thing.....

ladies and gentelmen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

adrianmember
58 posts

Posted:
er....poi dude i mean

ladies and gentelmen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
basically what you need to do is copy this: https://taiguy.tripod.com/pictures/fire_poi.gif
between these (ie where the 3 dots are): [IM3G] ... [/IM3G]oh by the way remove the number 3 from inside both of the square brackets...
Non-Https Image Link
nice image...happy swinging,Simos

TaiGuymember
127 posts

Posted:
Glad you all like it! ^__^Right Click and "Save Picture As" w/e you want to call it, onto someplace on your hard drive. In AIM, pop up the preferences/options window and you can select your buddy icon from there. There's HTML code to automatically setting it as your buddy icon just by clicking on it, but you can't use HTML on this board.------------------"Happiness is not a destination, but a method for life"- Burton Hills

The reason communism doesn't work is because people like to own stuff

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
thats so great- it's weird, cuz i was just trying to make one like that yesterday. craziness. thanks!

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

Alexlexexmember
24 posts

Posted:
grin grincoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin

NY FirebatsA shirt that is soaked in fuel burns very nicely. - Not By Me