SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
In a sudden realization, I found out that I have no plans this weekend, *we're very short on rent*, and as there's no good gigs goin on that I can see, soooooooooooooooo I'm having a house party. This time though, its a 3 day smile From Friday night until Sunday night our doors are open to nice and respectful guests. Our garden will again be used for fire-spinning, our carpet for contact, our dinning room for dancing, and most importantly, our bedrooms for making balloon rayguns and swords!! wink There will be a 5£ donation at the door.. But no guest list (d.j.s excepted) as our friends know what kind of financial trouble our house is in right now. Spread the word!!! smile love and light,Davy p.s. Please be kind to our carpets.. if you want to, bring along a blanket to put on the floor when you decide to sit and smoke spliffs.. that way we can preserve our lush carpet for future stomping smile

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
After hearing so much about the last party, and the fact that I'll be greatly in need of a good party by the weekend (I'm working weekends recently frown, so I missed Clockwork Prism last weekend. How crap is that!) I shall endeavour to attend. I shall bring fire toys and see if I can't get hold of more paraffin.Address?

SmokyDavySILVER Member
394 posts

Posted:
I'll e-mail it to you smile

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
hee hee - you could end up with hoards and hoards of very peculiar people (you never can tell with the internet....) Hope you all have a wicked time though grin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Uh i don't wanna look dim or nuthing (too late methinks) but are you throwing a party to save your house or are you saving your house party? Oh no I've gone cross eyed.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
i seem to remember the last one was pretty special smile, https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002321.htmlSuch
short notice, but how can I miss it, I'm planning to come on friday night with toys and more toys.coolDrew

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Dave's not here man...

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Take the red pill Bendy....

Meh

SmokyDavySILVER Member
394 posts

Posted:
If we don't make rent this month, we lose our house, if we lose our house, we have no more house parties.. smileThats why we're askin for donations. Which we'll be flexible with if the person is in a worst financial situation than us winkI prefer to give the directions over private e-mails. That way I have at least a clue as to how many to expect.OH!!Almost forgot! If anyone wants to bring records or CDs to d.j. with, they don't have to pay. Unless they want to smilelove and light,Davy

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Woohoo. I missed the party last time for some silly reason, but heard plenty of good things. Also met Chris at Mikes the other day and had plenty fun. Can't wait to spin and twirl this time. Have vague memories of Chris telling me you had double-fire poi's. Is this true or was it all a dream. I will bring plenty parrafin and keep my fingers crossed.

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

SmokyDavySILVER Member
394 posts

Posted:
yah, they're heavy, but you're welcome to give them a spin (they last really long too)Look forward to seein you there!I might stay out of the fire dancing tonite though, you guys can have a go, I'm scared of the cold cold winds *shivers* of course, I work up a sweat with those double pois no matter what smile

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hey party people! Seeing as this seems to be an open invitation, could you email me the address too please? Looking forward to meeting you all!Sunbeam------------------Life in the circus ain't easy but the folks on the outside don't know yeah well the tent goes up and the tent goes down and all that they see is the show and the ladies on the horses look so pretty and the lions are looking real mad and some of the clowns are happy and some of the clowns are sad. Welcome to the freakshow.. here we go (Freakshow by Ani di Franco)

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
Yay, double fire extravaganza.I will have to make sure my wrists are up to the challenge. See you there grin

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.