• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Here is a video with wraps

Login/Join to Participate

L2R

Total posts: 2
Posted:Welp i made a vid of just wrapping, it isnt fire poi but photons with weights on them, the wraps i do here can be mimicked with fire too, so u guys enjoy
Konrad w/ photons

Delete Topic

MikeIcon
GOLD Member since Mar 2003

MikeIcon

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2109
Posted:Some nice moves there Konrad.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Delete

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:cool moves, tis a bit hard to see some of the hand work cos of the lighting. cant wait to see the next installment

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

oli
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

not with cactus

Total posts: 2052
Posted:cool, although im not gonna be trying some of them with fire smile

i liked the one at at about 1:21 where the poi spiral in and then out, tres cool, im gonna try and learn me them smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Delete

Astar

Total posts: 1591
Posted:very nice, You no longer lean into your spinning either, your very fluid with the wrap combos.

Delete

MillenniuM
GOLD Member since Jul 2003

MillenniuM

Hyperloops suck

Total posts: 595
Posted:I believe the leaning was due to his inexperience with fire... seems like he's been glowstringing for a while.

Delete

Astar

Total posts: 1591
Posted:Yeah i think it was to, I just thought I would point it out in the first video because he may not have been aware that he does it because it can be hard to know what mistakes you make, even when watching video (atleast I am that way). And I figured I would make a positive comment about it now that he doesn't do it.

Delete

MillenniuM
GOLD Member since Jul 2003

MillenniuM

Hyperloops suck

Total posts: 595
Posted:Agreed - I never realized I had a quarky move in my fountains until my friend was watching my video and said, "That looks like ****!" ubblol

Delete

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:Nice vid man, a treat to watch! smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

xJesterx

stranger

Total posts: 21