Forums > Videos > Here is a video with wraps

Login/Join to Participate

L2Rmember
2 posts

Posted:
Welp i made a vid of just wrapping, it isnt fire poi but photons with weights on them, the wraps i do here can be mimicked with fire too, so u guys enjoy
Konrad w/ photons

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Some nice moves there Konrad.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
cool moves, tis a bit hard to see some of the hand work cos of the lighting. cant wait to see the next installment

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
cool, although im not gonna be trying some of them with fire smile

i liked the one at at about 1:21 where the poi spiral in and then out, tres cool, im gonna try and learn me them smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
very nice, You no longer lean into your spinning either, your very fluid with the wrap combos.

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
I believe the leaning was due to his inexperience with fire... seems like he's been glowstringing for a while.

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Yeah i think it was to, I just thought I would point it out in the first video because he may not have been aware that he does it because it can be hard to know what mistakes you make, even when watching video (atleast I am that way). And I figured I would make a positive comment about it now that he doesn't do it.

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Agreed - I never realized I had a quarky move in my fountains until my friend was watching my video and said, "That looks like ****!" ubblol

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Nice vid man, a treat to watch! smile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

xJesterxstranger
21 posts

Posted:
and another vid that wont work!