Page: 123...11
joe_sixsteps
joe_sixsteps

mULti-torTOISe
Total posts: 310
Posted:As the mess of stories concerning the last weekend slowly surface, it becomes increasingly clear that the central theme of these weekends is not actually spinning whatsoever; rather it is sex. Maybe I'm putting that too baldly, but the heady mess of tension that seems to have been running like an undercurrent through the course of the last weekend (which completely passed me by at the time) must surely have been its defining focus.

Therefore it is only right that the next weekend should be set over Valentine's day. If the last one was sordid and confused... let's see what new heights we can achieve with this one. Forget Jennifer Steele - I'm going to book a priest for the duration, and see what happens...

For those of you who didn't make the last weekend, but have maybe seen the jelly wrestling video... I'm not being entirely serious. Though we may never know quite how many clandestine pairings took place during those brief hours of darkness... we did also do quite a lot of spinning. Essentially, the format for the weekend is this - loads of spinners turn up during the course of the week, with the majority arriving on Friday (that'll be Friday the 13th - oh dear!), and then stay for the weekend. We go and spin in the park nearby, or head up to the sports hall to spin indoors to music (with loads of toys - balance bars, crash mats and trampolines!). Apart from that, there are missions, baked goods, laptops, videos, vegetarian food and the opportunity to get to know a whole load of the other HOPers. And 'get to know' can be as euphamistic as you like...

As per usual, I'll post more details nearer the time... blah di blah, see the other threads for info if you want it now. The major change this time is that I will be asking everyone for a fiver - this will go to buying all the paraffin and renting the sports hall and swimming pool, and if there's any spare it's earmarked for the Get Pounce To Kent Fund, on which we're still about 120 short.

Quite how we're going to beat the jelly wrestling is a bit of a mystery, however. We need some madcap scheme, preferably one both dangerous and illegal, so if you have any suggestions please post them below.

And come down for the weekend, all of you. It'll be a riot.

hug

The Confusion Squid has many tentacles

Delete Topic

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:will there be bondage? ubbidea

Delete

WryTerra
WryTerra

The reason we say "European"
Total posts: 912
Posted:what sex? i never got any sex that weekend. grrr. why was i denied sex?
EDITED_BY: Quixotic (1076638848)

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

Delete

joe_sixsteps
joe_sixsteps

mULti-torTOISe
Posted:Jeez, it begins already...

I was actually thinking of inviting the features editor for Bizarre magazine down for one of the nights, both as part of my (slow going) application to work there, and as I think the spinning is something they'd enjoy. A bit of bondage would be right up their alley... and that wasn't supposed to be a euphamism. tongue

And, Mr F.Neuron, if you will run off to your swanky hotels and not dare to stay here for the passage of night... well how can you hold me responsible for what does (or doesn't) occur? Not that I'd want you to hold me responsible for providing you with sex, whatever the situation.

How come this thread has been so quickly, and so conclusively, turned away from all mention of spinning? I suppose I've only got myself to blame. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury (got to practice that line!), this is a SPINNING WEEKEND! For SPINNERS! To SPIN! I know that it sounds very like a swingers' weekend, but do not be deceived by us trying to use sex to sell - it's all just clever marketing.

EDITED_BY: joe_sixsteps (1074644009)

Delete

WryTerra
WryTerra

Posted:There COULD be bondage. But it takes two people to agree. wink

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

Delete

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:wooo, bizarre magazine

Umm, i thought poi was something to do with swinging?

Delete

Frodo
Frodo

old hand
Total posts: 1092
Posted:i agree! ubblove

passing through, this world still lives.

Delete

WryTerra
WryTerra

Posted:Quote:
Not that I'd want you to hold me responsible for providing you with sex, whatever the situation.

There goes that youthful dream.

Delete

Mand
Mand

Keeper of the Spitfire
Total posts: 2317
Posted:Doh! I'm still gonna be away that weekend! rolleyes
But i get back (hopefully) on the monday to heathrow, so joe if its ok i may pop over for the monday night for a spin. biggrin

Also, can i just say, i've had the most random night...
I've been to a local juggling group, and i met a wicked guy who does loads of fire stuff.
This guy is in his 60s, and does everything- poi, staff, breathing, eating, juggling, and loads of other random things. He does various fire shows around the country. He was ace, and his outlook on life was inspiring! biggrin

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

Delete

bluecat
bluecat

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:bit of peurile humour coming up...:

anybody else got this on their forums page...:

Re: Kent - Valentine's Wee...

rolleyes

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:sssh, there's no need to try and publicise the clandestine emergent sport of making legetimate thread titles that appear dodgy in the forum overview. Soon everyone will be trying

Delete

Mand
Mand

Keeper of the Spitfire
Total posts: 2317
bit of peurile humour coming up...:

anybody else got this on their forums page...:

Re: Kent - Valentine's Wee...

rolleyes

ubblolYes, I have that too...
hadn't noticed it till you pointed it out though... ubblol

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

Delete

pounce
pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:it's all your fault joe that it's focused on sex now. you with your encouraging erotic whisk licking and cake cutting, and the jelly wrestling, and the private rooms, and the dungeon. ubblol admit it! you like it!

I WANNA GO!!!!! you all got me hooked now! *sigh* i need to find me a sugar daddy so i can fly out every party ubblol or perhaps a sugar mama.....hmmmm....spitfire.... ubbidea

ubblol

have fun you all!!! think of me and take lots of pictures and video footage!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:there was a dungeon? eek

*pouts*

Delete

WryTerra
WryTerra

Posted:don't worry, i'm sure there will be again.

Delete

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:if anyone wants a copy of the blowjob photo from last party, PM me. It's a little too obscene to post here biggrin

Delete

joe_sixsteps
joe_sixsteps

mULti-torTOISe
Posted:Well, I was going to try and steer this thread back onto a discussion of spinning... but... eekBlowjob Photo!? eek What? And it's so obscene you can't post it here, even though you posted footage of mech doing the windmill?

The mind boggles.

Delete

DJ_WATT
DJ_WATT

Total posts: 6
Posted:Joe - This thread's all good fun and frothy banter but I can see how it might discourage people who are genuinely interested in spinning poi, meeting others to learn and share ideas from attending. It would be a shame if that happened.

It it weren't for my opposable thumb I'd have had that trick!

Delete

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:It'd be a shame if anyone was discouraged from bringing their portable dungeon if they thought they had to spin poi, but yea, i see what you mean. We're all fluffy really, forget what you saw in the videos.

Delete

Diz
Diz

Mr Dizzy....
Total posts: 154
There COULD be bondage. But it takes two people to agree. wink

And some rope/tape or something...... eek

On a different note YAY biggrin can make this one.

A weekend of swinging er I mean spinning....fantastic, bring on the BIG POI.... ubbloco

Diz

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
A Fortune Cookie

Delete

BamBam
BamBam

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1810
Posted:I'm with DJ Watt on this....(sorry to say this guys)

But I can assure you all that I went to the first Kent gathering and had a whole load of spinning fun. The guys and girls arrange for a great spinning space (including a wet weather option smile)
Encouragement and support is given with any spinny toy you pick up.

Ohh and the the master of the house makes you eat..and eat...and eat till you feel to fat to spin in the end biggrin

Joe keep up the geat hospitality you showed when I was last down.

BamBam
X

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Delete

polythene
veteran
Total posts: 1359
Posted:I'll definitely be there! biggrin (..and regardless of what anyone else is doing I'm going to be well behaved at this one too. Oh, wait... I'm bringing Scott this time. Um, never mind... ubbangel)

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Delete

simian
simian

110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
Total posts: 3149
Posted:you are all very scary umm

(especially flid, he is very scary. He takes great big strides when he does corkscrew and sometimes i think he will step on me and crush me like a twig eek and once i mistook him for a 50ft tall lizard, but that was entirely my fault)

but i'd still like to come down for the weekend anyway smile
if anyones got a link to a "how to get there" post, that would be handy

anyway, i'm off to Brixton to annoy some jugglers ubbangel, so i'm going now byebye wave

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

Delete

Pink...?
Pink...?

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
Total posts: 6140
Posted:I can't wait biggrin

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Delete

Frodo
Frodo

old hand
Posted:i agreed for that picture to be made!!??

let me see !! let me see!!

I can assure you that we do loads of spinning, im always outside spinning so anyone come and join me!! its fun!

Frodo out

Delete

pounce
pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:yes i can vouch for frodo constantly spinning. he tried to drag me back outside to spin after i had been up for 2 or more days. he couldn't understand why i wanted to sleep ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:blowjob picture? On further investigation, the picture actually turns out to be a cute chick with a nice pussy. Sorry for the mix up

Delete

Frodo
Frodo

old hand
Posted:i wana see the real one!!

Delete

polythene
veteran
Total posts: 1359
Posted:ubblol Flid, you're awful!

ubbidea here is a map-linky-thing for simian (if it works! rolleyes)

Nearest train station is Bat & Ball (Fast train from Waterloo to Sevenoaks then change for 1 stop, or straight to Bat & Ball from Victoria)

Um, the house number and stuff is knocking about somewhere but I can't find it. However, Joe's phone number will also be reaching you in PM (Since he posted it in an open forum I'm sure he won't mind me giving it to you)

Please come and play! They're not really scary!

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Delete

The_Pirate_Dyke_Boy
The_Pirate_Dyke_Boy

HOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
Total posts: 1079
Posted:OOO IM GONNA BE ABLE TO COME TO THIS ONE!!!!
YAY!!! IM ACTUALLLY GONNA BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!
god i cant wait!!!
ps ill be spinnning more than fooking, cuz im a good boi... umm

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Delete

Frodo
Frodo

old hand
Posted:Simian, u met me and i wasnt scary, thanks for the talk on staff moves and life in general it has helped greatly !!! i can now constantly finger roll!!

and those air wraps that u were teaching me, rule man!! i can sorta do them noW!

We want loads of people to come to kent!!! come come.... will be bringing a few more i imagine!!!

Frodo out!!

Delete

Page: 123...11