Forums > Social Chat > devil sticks on American Idol

Login/Join to Participate

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok i was watching American Idol tonight and they showed a clip of a girl doing devil sticks....did anyone else see that? (except they called her "baton girl") ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Was she from Louisiana? tongue

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

nope, a new york girl wink

(did i spell it wrong? it is batton or baton?)

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Matthew_NeSILVER Member
Northeast USA Firespinner
122 posts

Posted:
yup.. i saw her. sadly. I wasn't intentionally watching it, I just happened to turn around and saw her butchering a song and simultaneously flailing around with some devilsticks. Cheap gimmick if ya ask me. Use them for fun, not to get into Hollywood. Although a show that I really liked (when it was on) was "30 Seconds To Fame". That was cool, cuz there was actual talent on that show at some points. Heya Pounce hug hug hug

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya i gotta agree, it was a cheap gimmick.

ya that was a good show. though imo most of the best talent didn't actually win. my best friend auditioned for that spinning glosticks but didn't get in. we saw some poi spinners on there a few times though. none of them won frown

**giggles**

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I hate that show.

A)People who actually have ability never win, it's always the assholes who have "strong personalitys"

B)People actually CRY when their freakin character loses, I figure we need TV's that explode when people have irrational emotions provoked by increadibbly non-provocotive programming.