Forums > Social Chat > questions for the big guy

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
so whats the story with the new vids?i have received no e-mail expaning the closure of this thread and no answer has been forth coming regarding the questions asked. am i surpposed to take from that there will be no new vids avaible on this board?yours daniel

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was bored Dan. How did you know?

Meh

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
wine to go with this ???? a nice bordeaux wine would be my suggestion...I am hungry AGAIN .... smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Enough about this food discussion.Let's talk about sparkly poi.Nomad------------------A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.Nwww.anthelion.org

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
What's a sparkly poi ? how do you make them ???????

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'll show you in a week and a half. Nudge nudge, wink wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
Sparkly Poi is when you tie big bags of glitter (as big as you can hold!) onto your poi. Then poke a hole in the bag. Now spin those suckers as fast as you can. There you have it, Sparkly poi. grin------------------Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with "normal" people.

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Maelstrom, what a cracking idea! I'm a big fan of glitter, and glittering other people, so I'll definitely have to try these sparkly poi sometime!

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Is that real sparkilies? wink

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
Oh yes, they are very real. You mean you havn't seem they mentioned before! shocked They are latest HOP craze! I was told there was going to be a new section on the bourd just for them. wink Seriuosly they might look kind of cool.....but really messy.....and it would get in your eyes, noise and mouth. But it would look cool!------------------Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with "normal" people.

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Naughty Maelstrom.

Meh

TomSILVER Member
135 posts

Posted:
Since when have mods encourage us to go off topic! winkPele's only been a way for a day or two..This thread should be closed, points awarded, and Charles told off... wink wink wink jokeI agree with Pere, Charles..... everyone... that Malcolm is very kind to provide this site... you can't expect a site to evolve to your own desires as how would it match everyone's who uses it.. anyhow, videos aren't the be-all-and-end-all... poi is! smileTom

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ah, I remember the days of yore, when the moderators would ride in on there horsies. Flash with her "jousting stick," Charles dressed as a sherrif. Ride in (they would) and effortlessly wrest an errant topic to the ground and despatch it.Course there wasn't so much of this topic closing business back then. More of a community we was. If a bad thread got amongst the steers, most often we'd ignore it and it'd go away. Drift off. Forgotten.This new fangled topic closing means that folks sees it and gets all ruffled. Plum messes up their feathers is does.

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
well...i havent been posting here long but i do know that if this were any other situation then the mods heads would be rolling
Non-Https Image Link
...lol...sorry i just found out how to do smileys thingies...lol rolling moderator heads...lolp.l.u.r.r.xtrem

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Galawenmember
45 posts

Posted:
ROTFLYou guy's (and gals) crack me upWhat a great way to spend a month of broken-bones blues than listening to my favorite web station:101.poiThe only place where Heaven and Hell get mixed together and spun.BTW I like my fungi on a pizza with pepperoni. ***Stomach Grumbles****phone dialing*Hello, Dominoes? Yeah I'd like one supreme pizza please. Thanks..*click*

Give Me FuelGive Me FireGive Me That Which I Desire-MetallicA

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Didn't used to be that way is all i'm saying. Used to be fun. Now all these grumpy people have come along and sucked the fun right out of it all.Used to be that you could drift off topic and the mods wouldn't mind so much cos they knew you'd bring it back when you were done. Nowadays you drift off topic them some childish person (not usually a child) comes on and makes a deeply unfunny joke and it all quickly spirals out of control.

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Drift off topic!!!!! LOL Cantus that is the most PC term I've ever heard to describe your light-year-tangents...Not that I don't enjoy them, but like the threads to actually answer the odd serious question every now and then too...As for putting the thread off topic, the only way to deal with a troll is to ignore them, or use their actions to some benefit, such as discussing toadstools.By the way, I was actually talking about the little wooden stools that you can buy for your toads to sit on, not sure what all those guys who were going on about eating them were on, maybe too many shrooms????Cheers------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Speaking of toads - I hear that some of them banana-benders up in Queensland play cricket with cane toads...

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
you know i really like the smell of roast pumkin, its so sweet and reminds me of happy family holidays.

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
cantus its just something in the way you smile.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Maelstrom, glitter gets everywhere. I'll be sitting in a meeting at work and somebody will suddenly say 'Is that glitter on your face?' and I'll have to reply 'Oh yes, how did that get there?' whilst thinking back to the weekend where I obviously went to bed covered in glitter. Obviously I'd love to spread this around. Maybe something like a salt shaker, with a couple of small holes, would eject a small amount of glitter over time. Hmmmm....

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hands up who knows what Dom is rattling on about. I think it involves glitter. After that i got lost.

Meh

Page: