Page:
Same as Dostoevskiymember
54 posts

Posted:
so here is my story. it all began about a couple of months ago. i was invited to a wedding as a spinner, and ... well there we met. and when she took my chains that night, she was as gorgeous as noone else on this damn planet. then it went on and on and on BUT. the point is that she is , how do you say that, married? no she is not married, but she lives for a couple years now with her dude, and he is like 31, and he is some sort of house dj and stuff like that, and she sometimes calls me on the phone in the morning crying and telling me that she can't do it with him, that she loves me, and there was something between us and the dude knows, and i feel really like poo about it all.
but she is so damn cool, she is one day older than me (as i suppose we're almost astronomical twins), she spins as a goddess,.. and i think i love her.
don't know why i'm writing this here, just it happened to be that this is the only place i feel like i can write poo like this.
anyway i'm unhappy about all the her-staying-with-him, and in this case love sucks.
sucks.
sucks. frown

when it gets colder that -25, you don't really care

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I learned what it was to love someone more than myself, and that was a gift which I can never repay.

perfectly said

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
Actually, I know all this story from the beginning to the end. It was march and Crazypedestrians ruined it....
She broke up with her "husband", actually, hes not - he's a boyfriend. And she called crazy, and said that there she is... finally. But what he said was-"Call me in a week or two..." So she was absolutely destroyed. And now she's back together with her boyfriend.
What I can say, is that if he really wanted her, he should have taken her, without this stupid "two weeks"....
What doesnt kill u, makes you stronger - now she is.

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
Love is a beautiful thing, the most perfect, amazing feeling on the entire planet....

Until it rips your fuc$ing heart out, shreds it into tiny pieces, so small they would fit through the eye of a needle, then scatters them all over the world. So you can never find all the miniscule pieces again. Leaving you with the cold empty feeling that freezes your veins and any life left in them. With a snap of its fingers your veins shatter, and the life drains out of you. Discarding you to find your only friends, a bottle of vodka and 200 tissues.

You know what the worst part is?

It stays, your love for that person, the only feelings you have left are love and sadness. Everything else is drained, and you can see it in your eyes...

I'm sorry i'm rambling.

In short, love is beautiful and sweet, but it can hurt you.

Being corny its ike a rose, its smells sweet and looks perfect, but if one of the thorns catches you...

I will love you forever, Dean, just like i said i would.
EDITED_BY: Sakura_moon (1099316341)

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
Dear Sacura_moon!
I totally agree! And what happened to the guys here - this girl and Crazypedestrians - is the second terrible thing - they loved each-other, but they ruined it. And it left a big aching scar in both of their souls...
Love is the feeling you should enjoy with all the sad an unpleasant moments of it/
And the most stupid thing is to get offended and throw love out, just like it happened to the guys...

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
Written by: Serendipiti

Love is the feeling you should enjoy with all the sad an unpleasant moments of it/
And the most stupid thing is to get offended and throw love out, just like it happened to the guys...

I agree with that you can't see light without darkness!!!

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

CaMiLL(e_o)member
88 posts

Posted:
As everyone seems to be pouring their hearts out I might as well give it a try. Just came out of a two year relationship where I've never felt so close to someone in my life. We even referred to each other as soulmates (to other people not to our faces). But everything went horribly wrong. I was so deperessed I started doubting our relationship and so did he. He played so many games between the two of us that that's all it became. We're both very similar in nature and find it very hard to get close to people. I am very much a loner and move round different circles so much that i think i have an actual problem getting close to people. We're not together any more and if anything does happen between us again it won't be for years to come. Meanwhile I've moved back to my parents house where I look after my heavily disabled mother. I can barely understand her at times and life now has become very bleak. i think about him all the time. He was the only person I've met in the world who'd make time just stop and all my problems disappear when I held him and he felt the same. From what I gather he too is very lost and trying to get over me but all I want is him back. But that's his choice and not mine. We both did a lot of horrible things to each other and I feel nothing but regrets. Ive learnt all I can learn from this but I only want to put it uses with him.
*sigh* Life's hard and it [censored] kills and I'm not sure how i'll survive after she's dead. Meanwhile all I can do is wait for the days to pass. I try to keep very busy but I feel like I've lost a big part of me and it feels like my soul. Anway, the days don't get better, I'm not even sure how to make them. i try.

Just don't know what to do apart from fall down this great big hole. I'm clinging on but my grip gets weaker every day.

Any ideas?

>>>d(o_0)b<<<

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
I just turn my angle of view and just understand that the ability to love in a pure deep way is a gift,with all sides that belong too it, and one should be thankful and happy what would life be without it. heart

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
The only thing that can help you is time... When some more time passes, you will see - either he comes back to you (thats absolutely possible since you said youre soulmates), or you start thinking of someone else... Time is the only cure...
And now you need to be very strong, because two years is a very long period...
But you know, you can do it. Because it's you. Because you got a person who you need to think of becides your family and friends - its YOU.

CaMiLL(e_o)member
88 posts

Posted:
You're right I know and I am being strong. Sometimes it's just good to pour your heart out. x

>>>d(o_0)b<<<

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
Sometimes it is the best way to feel better =) hug

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
i read all these posts, and i envy the people whose hearts have been broken, because their hearts were full in the first place. the way my life is happening at the moment, i dont feel. love, hate, anger, joy, none of them exist for more than a fleeting moment or two. anyway, my point is that i would much rather be able to let myself fall in love and feel the pain if/when it falls apart than keep going the way i am, not letting myself go for fear of the landing. paradoxical i know, but isnt that the way teenage years work?

I want to feel the pain, because to have felt the pain i would have to have felt the love. but i wont let myself fall in love because i dont want to be hurt. anyone else have a similar feeling?

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
This is quite interesting, and maybe my own experience can shed some different light on it.

I met this amazing girl who I feel deeply in love with about 11 years ago, except there were a number of cultural, religious and maturity issues (mostly mine!) at the time which meant there was no way our relationship could last in a positive form.

As I loved her more than anything else, and this means I cared for her MORE than I wanted to be with her, which is the true essence of love in my opinion. It's easy to mistake the NEED for someone as love, but if you will do anything to be with them, rather than what you think is best for them, then it may not be the love you think it is.

So, ripping my own heart to shreds, on purpose, to help her get on with her life, I broke up with her.

But, I still sent her a birthday card each year, sometimes some flowers (to her work, not her home, as that can be less threatening to some people) and tried to keep in touch as a friend as long as I could.

7 years later, her situation changed, I had grown up a lot and become a lot wiser than i was back then, and we started talking a lot more and texting via cellphone.

To cut a long story short, I am now married to the love of my life, with a beautiful baby boy, her family have come around and we get on well and life just couldn't be any better!

I have no doubt that had I pushed our relationship those 11 years ago, there woudl have been serious emotional issues from her family, from my family, we would probably have tried to go it alone, and neither of us woudl have had the social skills needed to make a lasting relationship nor the career paths we attained while seperated.

Hopefully this makes sense to a few people...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
wow thats a true love story

fire leads to creation

_So_BRONZE Member
Skinny poi maker
313 posts

Posted:
That's a very beautiful love story anyone could dream of!
And the thing is, when we brake up with the ones we still love, we hope it ends the way you just told...

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
There are many kinds of love, some positive, some negative. In my experience, there just seems to be more of the negative, but that's my own limited perspective. As the late Alec Guinness said, "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." When you're alone, and everyone seems to have a lover, then love sucks. The next week, you fall in love with someone, and all is well, and you are blinded to all the negativity which seemed so vibrant and obvious a week ago.

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

wingrdMember
18 posts

Posted:
Well I'm walking into a relationship that's probably going to rip me to shreds, I live in Northampton, She lives in Manchester. Only see her once every other weekend.

But I just can't help myself!

D

Page: