ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
when the staff is in the wall plane and it goes from my shoulder across the front of my neck (im looking up at the stars) more often than not it ends up rolling over my face any ideas as to what im doing wrong?
EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1074427190)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
keep your mouth shut, so it won't get caught in your teeth. tongue ubblol

(i mean whats wrong with, rolls across your face.....chin/mouth/forehead/top of head) ubbrollsmile

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
rolls across the face are fine if they are controlled and mine are most definately not, but all the same its not what im trying to do and when it comes off my forehead i cant link it into any other contact moves as its to far from my shoulder and has a nasty tendancy to bounce out. i must admit though when it just rolls across my lips its a very sensuous experience ubbangel

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
um.

open your mouth.
let it get caught in your teeth.

its a whole new ball game smile

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
sounds like your under-rotating to me...

nownow, toothgrab is charlies specialiaty...

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Twisthem488member
187 posts

Posted:
that would happen to me, so i started rolling more off center, and with a little more power. as it would come across, since it was lopsided the side that would normaly start to rape your face droops down and can be easily caught.

Im a Thespian, But I'll Act Normal Around You Guys