• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > its all about the music...

Login/Join to Participate

Kapura Mataaro
Kapura Mataaro

HoP resident longboarder.
Total posts: 195
Posted:What music do u listen to whilst fire dancing? tell me cos i wanna find some new tunes... i like the prodigy, very funky, jet...etc...the hippies at our usual hangout play bongos and thats damn cool...what do you guys and gals listen to? ubbloco

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4172
Posted:i listen to anytype of music. You could say im musically open minded. But usually its dance, or r'n'b n e thing with a heavy beat to it, summink that gets ma hips wiggling biggrin

now available in "advanced"
Total posts: 6086
Posted:Not wishing to sound harsh or shirty, BUT,

Have you tried using the "SEARCH" function for this topic?

There are many, many threads on this subject!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Total posts: 0
Posted:i prefer techno/house hehe

sumthin sumin smmnm....
Total posts: 372
Posted:Anything with a steady beat, so most techno will work, but anything with drums as the core is better. Jungle is the absolute best. Ever listen to Freakyflow or Deiselboy while spinning?

Tao Star
Tao Star

Total posts: 1662
Posted:I like folk techno, with a beat, but also an amazing tune that's designed to dance to, some Infected Mushroom, or Shpong.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Total posts: 28
Posted:Yay silvur - i'm wit u on teh jungle ting! and all it's relations ... most especially DNB!!!...mmmmmmmmm ubbrollsmile
(and there i was thinkin most peeps round here were down wit the psy trance etc..shame on me)..

p.s by dieselboy i take it u meanin the dj from the US?