bubblishisFalse Eyelash
346 posts

Posted:
Last night I had a dream that I was a makeup artist for the fire spinners on Arnold Schwarzenegger's yacht.

All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
ubblol did you do body paint too??

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
i had a dream last night, i dreamt that i couldnt sleep...

is that a sight of insomnia

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

bubblishisFalse Eyelash
346 posts

Posted:
Can't remember any body paint. But the performers had outfits on so the body paint couldn't have been too exciting anyhow. ubbangel

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I had a dream last night. While I was awake....
I was thinking about my ickle school and i went through each room in there (before it was remodelled) and I have at least 5 memories from each room... even the toilets!!!! I used to think I didn't remember my young childhood. I lied: I remember and I love it and kinda miss it too..... I remember I used to run across the playground with my arms spread and eyes closed trying to fly..... and playing dizzy dino's and being picked on and getting praised for my work and sewing a whole ball of wool onto the back of my cardboard I was sewing and playing recorder to piano in a group I love my memories and may have to write them down so I can remember them when I'm older biggrin

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Last night i first had a dream that me and micheal jackson left our shoes in tesco's after it shut, then i sed wait till the morning and we'll get then. He disagreed and sed that he would shot everyone to get inside......then the second 1 REALLY scard me. I had a pet gorilla, and i had to take it to the vet becasue it could'nt feel its hand ne more and it thought it was food so he was picking pitds of flesh of his fingers and eating them. So the vet decided to put him in a locker at my local swimming pool.............i should really go see a therapist.. umm

bubblishisFalse Eyelash
346 posts

Posted:
Dang girl! Thats some crazyass dreams. Armed Michael Jackson followed by a flesh-eating gorilla. Maybe time for vacation?? ubblove

Dreaming while I'm awake is my favorite. Especially about little kid stuff. When I was little I used to have fantasies on the school bus about Superman getting on my bus, scooping me up and we'd fly away. Lois Lane style. Yeah Gottalove-you should totally write them down.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
I dreampt about doing a perfect offset weave and isolating everything. maybe this should go in the poi addicts section....

wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I dreamt someone broke into my house and stole absolutely everything, including all my toys. I woke up really happy I left my fire poi in a friends house.... ubbtickled ubbloco

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

bubblishisFalse Eyelash
346 posts

Posted:
Once I had a dream that I was the "special guest" on The Muppet Show. I did a latin number (dancing) with those enormous shaggy giant muppets - the ones with people actually inside. There were 3 of them on the stage and they twirled me around and around. I wore a glittery outfit. I think that's the best dream I remember having ever.

And a gi-normous happy birthday to MLK. Speaking of having dreams. smile