Page:
Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
yetserday i caught my sister and her friends trying to out do eachother with their battle scars...so being the mature person i am i thought id do the same with you guys biggrin

right so here are mine:

1) well this is a kinda scar..i have pencil lead stuck in one of my toes

2) a scar on my left foot from my friends wok falling off the hob and splashing my with hot oil .. much swearing ensued!!

3) scar on my right shin from running into an ill placed wall..whoever built it where it is is an idiot ...it has nothing to do with me running round in pitch black at all!!

4) scar on my butt cheek ... was hiding behind a wall from my mum (was in trouble) slid down the wall to crouch on the floor to hide better..only not realising that leaning again that wall was the broken glass door to my mums display cabinate ..my screams gave away where i was!!

5)scar on my chin from chasing my sis around a shopping mall, with newly polished floors..hence me going arse over tit and taking a chunk out my chin ..all in perfect timing for school photos biggrin

6) scar on my cheek that you can barely see anymore ..my sis and i used to put toothpaste over our faces then pretend to shave..to be like dad..bright spark here decided to used dads razor one day instead of the usual handle of the toothbrush ... again much blood curdling screams followed!

7)a scar in my hairline..have no idea how it got there!?!?!? possible cause for it may be me trying to do a flip off my dressing table!!?! who knows!

so comeon out do me!! tongue

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
phew...ok narr princess

1...15 c m scar on my knee from where I had knee surgery at fifteen,

2... 5 cm scar on my butt from removal of birthmark

3...inch long scar on my middle finger from removal of cancer

4...little smiley face scar over my bellybutton from where they did keyhole surgery to see inside my tummy... I wish they did keyhole surgery on ALL of my surgerys!!!!

5...another fifteen cm scar on my other leg (top half of thigh) from my brain surgery operation.. (yeah I know it doesnt make sense, having a scar on my leg from the brain surgery but I will explain in a min)

6... 25 cm scar from the bottom of the neck to the top of my crown from where I had brain surgery and the opened the bag of my brain and grafted the leg tissue in to give me room due to the fact that my brain was herniating (thats where the leg scar comes in) I now have a huge dent in my head from where they took out some of my skull which was crushing my brain. If I get hit in the head or face hard enough it will kill me instantly...

pretty cool huh? biggrin

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

2,568 posts

Posted:
well yeah!! am feeling pretty blessed that i didnt get all mine the same way you did!! mine are from just plain stupidity!!

you got a butt scar too!! cool biggrin mine is about 5cm long and a 1cm wide!! wink

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
okkkkkkkkkkk!

i have 3broken ribs, (one froma climbing fall)(two from a stupid stunt)

i have two wrists that i can dislocate at will

two ancles i can dislocate a will

an acid scar o the side of my head at my har line

two small red dots on my nose were it cam ethrough when i broke it

two small circualtr scars on my left elbow were i came off my board while skitching a ride on a car!

fire rope burn (three piece platt) around my wrist

a section of scars under my ahir, that you can see when i shave my hair back

acid burns on my arm u can see when im cold!

Step (el-nombrie)

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I've acquired a couple but there's so much unscarred flesh for me to gain more!!!

Erm... 3 on my feet from after an hour of my first and last ever kung fu lesson: I tripped over my feet and did an impressive skiddy thing, must've looked comical

Scar on my ankle - no idea where from

Burn on my left arm from saving my jeans from the iron... stupid I know, jeans are meant to be ironed and all

Scar on my hand where my dad accidentally stubbed his fag out on me

Scar from stitches on my chin after a push bike racing accident

Funny funny one, I was at a party at a mansion the road was backed up with cars... the toilet inside was overflowing so my mate and I walked down the road to find a pee spot... found a gorgeous space between these cars. It was pitch black and I guess I should've realised why no cars had parked there but I didn't... walked blindly into this spot and fell into a yucky rusty piece of metal, took a chunk out of my knee and left some rust in there, slit my wrist and concussion. Like I cared, I got up, found somewhere else to pee and went and told everyone in the mansion

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
I have an ickle scar on my stomach from a clothes iron. (NO I didn't iron something I was wearing!) I was watching TV, standing too close to the ironing board and wearing a bikini rolleyes So how do I work this brain thing?

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
I have a boomerang shaped scar on my left hand, a titchy scar on my right middle finger and a few little bits on either hand from falling off a curb when i was ickle.

I have a scar on my nose... not sure about that one..

A 4 inch hairline scar on my ankle, not sure about that one either.

A little scar on my shin from shaving my legs when i was in a rush ubbangel

A 2 inch scar on my back from falling backwards onto broken glass.

A ickle one on each ear where two of my piercings grew out

A 2 cm one on my knee, same incident as the first one.

A little round scar on my finger where i stupidly tried to get a pool ball out of the pocket it was stuck in.

And a reasonably new burn on my finger when a handwrap didnt unwrap! ubbcrying

If i find anymore ill let you know! biggrin

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

2,568 posts

Posted:
yey! nice to knnow im not the only silly person here biggrin

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Nothing hugely impressive but there's an interesting dent on my shin where car engine ended up when twat ex showed me his driving "skills".

Small fin chop on knee from surfboard.

Large birthmark covering half of one leg from where I tied my umbilical around myself in an effort to stay in the warm rather than be forced into the big, bad world (didn't work).

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
wow! peopel at school think im strange cos alla the scars i have! but now i no there are peopl like me all over tehworld biggrin

I got a scar in my index finger where i was cutting a branch off a tree with a saw, and the saw went throu my finger

Scar on my pinkie where i shut it in teh car door

Scar on my elbows and knees and collerbone(dnt ask me how i managed to graze my collerbone. this one was hillarious, got it on film too! I was going down a REALLY steep hill, which was really long, and me being my idiot self, didnt think to break at all, so i went flying, the cycle pth is right near the edge of the cliff so its lucky i dint go flying odff the edge! I did have a graze going up from my left knee all the way up past my ribs, but that faded. there was still blood on the path 3 weeks later....

I've got a funny pokey out scar where i stabbed myself with summink wen i was about 2yrs old.

I've got a small white line running halfway across the bottom of my lip where i was plkayong a game with my next door neighboiur wen i was about 9. Theres a hedge between the houses, and his garden is lower down than mine, and i had to guess where this jagged peice of pole was going to come up next, only i didnt guess that it was going to come up right into my face...

Another scar came from the same neighbour. when we were ;liek 7 we were swinging spades around our heads (early signs of poi?!) and he let go of his.....corner of spade went into my head. thast the worst pain i ever felt....

lol sorry this post is WAY to long. sorry bout spelling. cnt be arsed to check it all

bubblishisFalse Eyelash
346 posts

Posted:
Uh....

I got stung by a bee once.

All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok i know i'm gonna miss some but here goes....

scar on mt eyebrow where my mom cut it while cutting my hair (i still maintain that i did NOT move)

scar on my left hand from an IV

various scars on my knuckles from punching things

three scars on my left knee from surgery

various scars on my legs from pulling out hairs (i have trichotillomania...look it up tongue )

various scars on the backs of my arms for the same reason

a scar on the top of my left foot from dropping a table on it

a scar on the top of my right foot from dropping a desk on it....twice

a scar on my right breast from where my sister took a chunk of skin out during a fight when we were kids

a scar on the bridge of my nose from "body surfing" as a kid (me and my best friend used to lay on the bottom of the pool while the other "surfed" on their back....i scraped my nose on the pool concrete)

a few light scars on both wrists and arms from my severely depressed and suicidal days frown (thank goodness i got better)

burn scars along the right side of my body from having hot oil splash out of a cooker

a long scar along the right side of my leg from when i was standing on a counter at my work hanging decorations and jumped down but managed to catch the corner of a cash register on my leg on the way down

a few scars in unmentionable places from cancer removal

about 6 or so scars on the back of each ankle from where i sat down at the couch, unaware that the dustcover at the bottom was loose and the tacks were sticking out

and i can proudly say i now have a scar from jello/jelly wrestling biggrin ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I have several scars in my groin area ( wink ) from reconstructive surgery! (yes, VERY painful)

A scar on my chin from showing off at school that I could do chin-ups and catching my chin on some wire in the fence!

A scar on my knee and one on my calf from a bad landing when jumping a bike off a ramp!

And a few mental scars, do they count?

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

2,568 posts

Posted:
Quote:

And a few mental scars, do they count?

if you like biggrin

but i think pounce is winning ...AGAIN!!!!!! tongue

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
Just throw some jelly at her - that should keep her entertained!!

tongue

2,568 posts

Posted:
ubblol and mand!! ...where is she ?!?!...bird go hunt her down! tongue

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
*hunting*

although it might take a while as my car is broken AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

frown

2,568 posts

Posted:
jeez!! you just cant find the help these days!!

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
She was hiding in Introductions at the last check!!

tongue

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
That should do it,

Another thread well and truly off-topic!

biggrin

2,568 posts

Posted:
ubblol
ubblol

BirdGOLD Member
6,086 posts

Posted:
I seem to have done that a few times recently!

Oops!

wink

spank

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i always win biggrin

ubbangel

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Fitriamember
97 posts

Posted:
Oh good god this will take a while:

I am going to go from top to bottom of my body:

1. The three under my nose from the reconstructive surgery when I was just one week old

2. The scar on my top lip from the same operation

3. The two scars on the bottom of my lip from more reconstructive surgery when I was only five

4. Two scars in my mouth from even more reconstructive surgery when I was 13. (on the top part of my gum)

5. The scar on my pointer finger on my left hand from where I almost sliced off the top part of my finger during my chefing days.

6. Scar on my left thumb also a victim of my knife when I was doing chefing.

7. Scar on my right arm from a cancerous mole being taken off

8. Four separate burn scars from poi (wrist wraps are my enemy)

9. Scar on both my left and right wrists from when I was working in a chemical company and in an Occ Health and Safety issue some was spilled....I slipped in it and broke my fall with my wrists and hands...the chemicals ate away at my skin and scarred me very lightly.

10. Scar on my hip from more reconstructive surgery when I was thirteen (yes it was at the same time as my mouth, they took a bone from my hip, cut it in half and placed it in my mouth).

11. Scar on my left knee from a cat scratch when I was about 10

12. Scar on my right shin from a cigarette burn that was given to me by my nasty ex.

13. I have small scars in each of my ears and also in my nose from piercings that I used to have

These aren't really scars from here but some weird things:

I also have a little bit of graphite in my right hand from when I was 7 years old.

I have a permanent bruise on my right hand near my little finger from a skating accident.

And last but by far not the least I have a hole in the roof of my mouth (it's called a fistula) out of which I can make the freakiest noises.

I think that is about it. Oh well it is all I remember at this point in time.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

i always win biggrin

ubbangel

yeah right what ever, you run like a girl screaming for your life from me! hows that winning?

Step (el-nombrie)

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
we need some way to score this - how about number of stitches? I could list scars all day long, but when it comes down to it, my stitch total is only in the low ninties (93 I think) since I didn't bother to get most things sewn up.

Mind you nearly half of those are from a single laceration I suffered whilst surfing. Not quite sure exactly how it happened, but I do know the all the water around me turned a nice deep maroon color, which is how I figured out I was injured in the first place - it didn't hurt that much. barely made it out of the water before passing out from blood loss. Did I mention that the wound was on my upper left thigh about 3 inches from my manhood?

that, and the 11 stitches I got in my upper lip up to my nostrils whilst busy knocking out my front teeth with a full size sedan from the seat of my bicycle, are the only scars on my body I usually consider worth mentioning. I can count at least a score others without taking off my jeans, t-shirt, or shoes (I am in my office right now), but only a handfull of those have even halfway interesting stories behiond them.

for my vote, Valura and Fitria get the prize just for the shear horror of operations. An accident is one thing and I can deal with those fine. I'm a much bigger wuss when it comes to getting scars on purpose!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i always win biggrin

ubbangel

yeah right what ever, you run like a girl screaming for your life from me! hows that winning?

hun, you were waving your willy at me....who wouldn't run screaming? eek

**giggles**

you left yourself open for that one!

but i still love you!!!! hug

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I feel so left out...I only have a couple and most of those are tiny and from when I was under 12!! I broke a finger once playing football (british not yankee) a couple years back and now it's healed kinda bent so it make playing guitar a little trickier but that's it really. I did fall off a cliff once but I seem to have this knack of not seriously injuring myself no matter what happens.....it must be lurking round the next corner!!

Can I have the prize for managing to avoid most forms of physical permenant damage for 26 1/2 whole years please?! tongue

Let's relight this forum ubblove

2,568 posts

Posted:
no!..now move along thats a good chap tongue

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

no!..now move along thats a good chap tongue

*Turns and walks away slowly with shoulders slumped cuz of rejection due to lack of accidental bodily mutulations with a small tear being fought back* *sniff* ubbcrying

Let's relight this forum ubblove

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
awwwww hug

**giggles**

Page: