Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Any one live in the Sacremnto area?

Login/Join to Participate

Valentinemember
2 posts

Posted:
hay i have been spinning for about a year and would like to meet more people that are into it, so if any one lives in the sacremnto area it would be cool to here from you.

Valentine ubblove

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
I don't live in Sac, but I will be down there feb 7-8 for a juggling festival. I'm teaching poi so if you can make it maybee you can meet others in the area. damento.org

Plus if you are interested you can always come and play with us in reno. smile

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i know people in the fresno area that spin if you want their info. just send me a PM

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
In the "Community" section click on "Meet People". I know of a girl that lives in Sacramento that sometimes comes to Santa Barbara (which is where I live) that spins fire, she spins staff and poi.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yeah... this is the wrong forum for that... I know that there are a ton of spinners in the bay area so look em up. smile

And pounce? You down with Fresno? I got peeps from Cowcity CA also. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

CodySILVER Member
That guy from Reno
556 posts

Posted:
All Yall in Sac town need to come to the Damento Juggling festival. I'm teaching poi and my brothers teaching staff. It's in the events forum or damento.org

hopefully someone can teach me something too smile

SHOOT sorry about the repeat I forgot about the other post ubbangel
EDITED_BY: Cody (1074809059)

Cody Canon
Controlled Burn, Reno Nevada

KristieEBmember
108 posts

Posted:
i am in the bay area ... to find other spinners near you, you might try a tribe.net account. there are lots of fire tribes. you can find me as "special k" in the SFBay Fire Salon tribe.

the7thfollowerSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
hey, i live in the sacramento area and i'm just getting into poi. i've been glowstringing for a while tho. i'm also trying to find more spinners in this area. i'm currently looking for an instructor who could help me out with my senior project, which is to learn poi.