Forums > Videos > Kent 9th to 11th @ Joe's House

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
After one day back at uni from a month holiday, I decided that i should treat myself to a day off, and edit the rest of the footage from this weekend. I spent the entire day at my computer doing it, but it'f finally finished. Both files are zipped (you'll need to download winzip or another decompressor if you don't already have it), and are wmv files that open in windows media player. They are zipped to stop your computer trying to stream them/cain my bandwidth.

Dialup Version (10 megs)

Broadband Version (56 megs)

Trailer (5 megs)

Warning! Not suitable for anyone under 18, or over 18 for that matter, as it contains brief footage of mech demonstrating the windmill with his flacid penis rolleyes. There's also pictures online too:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Lemmie know what you think, and feel free to leave comments under pictures using the provided dialog

smile

EDITED_BY: flid (1074104390)

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
I'm going to need sooooo much therapy....... eek

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
I AM A LEGEND AT LAST!

cheers flid, u the man!

Step (el-nombrie)

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
uhhh...i think i'm gonna have to wait until i get home to check that out.....not that i honestly want to see that ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
why does my computer not let me watch these videos after i download them?! i am over 18 i promise!!!! biggrin

--not that i should be so desperate to re-live those mech moments anyhow... strangely curious though! ubblol ubblol

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
did you unzip the file you downloaded, using something like winzip, then loaded the video in windows media player?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

--not that i should be so desperate to re-live those mech moments anyhow... strangely curious though! ubblol ubblol

i think it's like driving past an accident....you're afraid you're gonna see something really gross like a severed head but you can't tear your eyes away!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh wow, that was brilliant flid (though i am forever scarred from seeing mech's willy!). anxiously awaiting the rest of the footage....

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
well, the good news is that it's all finished

The bad news is that i want to go to bed by 4am max, and it won't be rendered and uploaded in time for that frown

Check back in 12 hours smile

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
awwww, that means i have to wait until i get home from work tomorrow frown

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
errrk, i guess i could transfer it to a machine downstairs and leave it uploading over night, so it'd be online in about 3 hours? would that help?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ooh yes....

Non-Https Image Link

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
smile

are you on dialup or broadband?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
broadband biggrin

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
done ubbrollsmile

can i go to bed yet?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
YAY!!!

downloading now.....

**giggles**

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
why do you bother zipping these videos? They are in a compressed format, so compressing it twice saves like half a meg of space. Also, it takes up twice the space on my hard drive because I am to lazy to delete the zip files.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
finally watched all the video...wonderful editing flid....though there seems to be a large amount of footage of me being picked on ubblol

so how much footage do you have that you cut out? any chance i could get a raw cut?

**giggles**

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
Well, Pounce, you WERE the guest of honor, so it seems apropos, you know?

Yu huh.

Good grief my abs hurt from laughing.

Thanks to everyone for a wonderful time.

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
eek now I know what thwapping is eek

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Astar: its zipped to stop windows media player from trying to stream it. Most people's machines are set up so when they click the link, it opens from my server. It already costs me about 1 pound per 18 downloads, so with people streaming i'd get a rather large bill, rather quickly. Although not many people reply to these threads, there's lots of downloads - 94 of the high bandwidth so far - will hafta take em down in a couple of days already.

pounce, raw cuts yes, but gimmie a few days to get em online, and i'll be limited in how many downloads i can allow of 500 meg files frown

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
can i have one pleaS?E!!! i wanna 500 meg download!!

i will pay money!!

frodo out!

passing through, this world still lives.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
yea, you're already on my list, i'm pretty sure i burnt at least 50p of your paraffin biggrin

Photos up too, just about to start the dialup version compressing/uploading whilst i actually put socks on and leave the house to scavenge for food at tescos smile

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
no worries flid, whenever you can. i'd be happy to pay as well. i'm also on various chat programs (AIM, MSN, Yahoo) so if you're on there i could probably just have you transfer it over that way.

**giggles**

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Originall posted by musashii
eek now I know what thwapping is eek

We call it Turkey slapping down here... biggrin

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
ubblol

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
well were i come from its thwapping, and ill be dambed if i aint good at it! ubblol

Step (el-nombrie)

general spinmember
52 posts

Posted:
cant wait to see what thwapping is ubbtickled

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh believe me, you can wait to find out! ubblol

**giggles**

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
yes...you CAN wait. You'll be scarred for life once you learn...we've warned you.

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
what do you guys mean, you know you love it, and you knwo its special!

Step (el-nombrie)

Page: