Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Perth Firedancing PARTY this WEDNESDAY!!

Login/Join to Participate

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
I thought I better bump this post up as its now 2 nights away, hope to see you all there!

YAY!!!! A public fire dancing party in Perth has finally been organised!! Everyone is invited, we want this to be as memorable and joyous for all involved as possible!! Here are the details guys!

When: Wednesday 21st January 7:30 onwards

Where: South Perth Foreshore

Park in the left hand car park at the end of Coode street South Perth on the river.

Will be set up near the Aussie flag just west of the car park

Massive sound system provided plus lots of funky beats.

Everyone and anyone is welcome, all fire dancers are welcome to come and practice their arts.

Tell all your friends even if they do not spin, this will sure beat “Steves” or “The Leedy” on a Wednesday night!

EDITED_BY: BurningByron (1074490086)

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:

Whoo Hoo!
Sounds Fabulous! beerchug

I'll round up my cru and see ya there!

Mel. weavesmiley

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Yeah tell everyone!!! I'm only in contact with a small group of firedancers cause I dont make it 2 Monday nights although I did try to go 4 the 1st time last night but no-one was there!!!!

Either way if you guys could pass the message onto the larger firedancing community, I would appreciate it! kiss

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:

No problems... I'll tell EVERYONE i know... and i few i don't!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
"bump"

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:

Heya, wave

Thanks for organising last night, Had heaps of fun, and I hope everyone else did too - It's always great to meet new fire people and exchanging ideas.

Hope to see more of these biggrin

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
A big thank you to everyone who came along on Wednesday night! I had an absolutely fantastic time and met lots and lots of wonderful people! I will sort out another one towards the end of February.

Peace and love to you all. hug kiss hug

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:

Heya Byron
I heard a rumour that you might possibly be taking over/replacing the full moon fire...? Msquared's kinda lost motivation for it, and has been trying to pass it off onto someone else for awhile now... Whats happening with that?? Or is it just the rumour mill working overtime?? umm

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
South Perth spins sound great..much easier for me anyway..If I ever get there wink

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
It's always a stress trying to work out which night is full moon anyway. Thought I had it right and missed it on the one time I tried to get there.
Any pics from Wednesday?

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Well firstly have to say that replacing the full moon sessions is definately a rumour.
I am starting Medicine in March so I currently cant commit to anything but study.

Although... I will organise another wednesday night at south perth for the last wednesday of feburary (i.e. Wednesday 25th Feburary). weavesmiley

I plan to keep the South Perth nights fairly static and spaced out so they dont become run of the mill and repetitive. It also keeps people waiting in anticipation for the next one smile thus giving a greater air of excitment to the night!

It was great to see so many people meeting new friends and having such a wonderful time! I feel so blessed to be the facilitator of an event that brings people together in such a non judgemental, joyous atmosphere.

With light and love,
Byron hug

p.s. There were some people taking pictures but I dont know if they were Hoppers.
I will bring a digital camera to the next one smile

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:
Shame you missed it frown

Keep the last Wednesday of February free tho, cause thats when it looks like the next one is going to be. Myself (and everyone i've talked to) had a fabulous time and we will all be going again! biggrin biggrin biggrin