• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Poi'ers required in UK event to promote park use

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12

HOP admin
Total posts: 984
Posted:Can any one help?

i am co-ordinating an event to promote children using parks and being involved in outdoors activities and i would like to get some poi action at the event and i wondered if there was someone or a group of poi enthusiasts that you know who you may be able to put me in touch with who may be interested in being involved in something like this.
i would appreciate it if you could get back to me soon on this email address
Sarah Clacey

"May your balls always burn"

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:S'ok Cole I've burnt them but I've got a sarong on now so I'm neutrally dressed for the occaision!!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

old hand
Total posts: 1024
Posted:ahhh poooo they were my last set i guess its commando for me

Total posts: 313
Posted:ubbideaHows about you lot contact her at sarahclacey@hotmail.com cos this is beyond my capabilities..i am hardly experienced enough to lead a workshop in poi making and teaching.I thought it would be a laugh and a chance to meet people and learn something myself and play.....also need more info on making poi as this is one area i haven't tackled myself....help....... eek

Page: 12