Forums > Social Chat > Holistic Medicine -science & spirituality

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I came across the following excellent article that articulates beautifully what my personal views on holistic medicine are and hardens my conviction that we are slowly moving towards the evolvution of a more spiritual age.

For the article click on the following link:

Radical Healing and the Rebirth of Science.

EDITED_BY: Kat (1073657584)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KiwiBexmember
69 posts

Posted:
Hey. Whats this article you are talking about?? confused

I said perhaps, and thats FINAL.

I love my length!

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Click on the link Radical Healing and the rebirth of science. If its not working, let me know and I'll post it, but it will be a pretty long post..

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
according to jonathan cainer-astrologer,we are indeed entering an age where spirit and psychic ability will become more commonplace,something to do with pisces.....aquarius brought us innovations in technology,internet etc...and so pisces brings a surge in spiritual matters. ubbangel

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
I'm a pisces! ubblol

I look at the holistic aspect in animal medicine. Much less expensive than conventional methods. Although sometimes if the holistic doesn't work then the conventional is all that is left to help your animal wink

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
WOOPSIE! Forgot that I was logged into Dio's account, my bad you guys spank

I'm a pisces! ubblol

I look at the holistic aspect in animal medicine. Much less expensive than conventional methods. Although sometimes if the holistic doesn't work then the conventional is all that is left to help your animal wink
EDITED_BY: Mistress Aurora (1073719040)

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
Hmm, I see lots of assertions but very little in the way of evidence to back up his claims. And the jury is still out on whether things like homeopathy are effective at all...

https://www.health24.co.za/news/Natural_health/1-932,21321.asp

And I don't see how medical acceptance of alternative therapies implies that we're moving to a more spiritual age; it merely imples that medicine has accepted that holistic treatments have benefits. There's no need for that to automatically imply a spiritual context at all!

"Moo," said the happy cow.