Heph
GOLD Member since Dec 2000

Heph

Total posts: 79
Posted:hey all...just burned my way thru costa rica....LOTS of fun, great, talented people....now im dancing my way thru panama, anyone know any burners around here? im in David right now, then up to Bocas del Toro, maybe thru Las Lajas or Remedios and on to panama city....but im very flexible, and id love to meet some more burners! keep me posted, i{ll be heading south thru peru, chile, argentina, ANYWHERE!
hope all is well and fires are burning bright,}
heph

Delete Topic

faery em
BRONZE Member since May 2002

fae

Total posts: 259
Posted:i plan to burn my way around part of that continent from May til September if you're still around...?

weavesmiley

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

Delete

Heph
GOLD Member since Dec 2000

Heph

Total posts: 79
Posted:hey faery...thanx for writing...by may i'll probably be back in central america, somewhere in between nicaragua and mexico. but id love to meet if youre in the region, so keep me posted! hope your travel planning's going well,
heph

Delete