phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
https://www.cherrymix.com/ED/kitten.gif*cough*
PLUR *cough* smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
I hate cats, but whats the point? PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR PLUR

I smell something burning.

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
dude, think of the kittens. like totally. yeah.------------------Ambiguous

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
*stifles intense laughter*------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
ROLLINGONFLOORLAUGHINGMYMUTHAFUCKINASSOFF!!!! that is about tha funniest shyt..i think i probably killed close to a billion kittens, so sad...what happen to all of tha dead kittens, do they just disappear?.. frown por kitties..*trying to contain laughter*...fu** it...*laughing hysterically*

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Marsmember
6 posts

Posted:
https://members.aol.com/johnk0/godkills.jpg

~Mars The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate its contents. -- H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Yay finally the counter-elitist raver movement fires up!Less talk of whatever's wrong with the scene and more stoopid grinning!Hug a candy-raver today!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Actually if ya wanna laugh ya bum off,then *quake in phear* of the:Retarded Ravers of America^_^

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

yabyumBRONZE Member
11 posts

Posted:
Damn, that was funny.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
*looks at glowshow's signature**looks at how many posts he's made*YOU'VE KILLED 191 KITTENS YOU MONSTER!lol smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
*hmmmm-hmm...uuuuhhhhh....huh huh huh......YEAH! YEAH!...mmmmmmmmm.....uuuuuhhhhh.....huh huh....huh*I have one safety pinned to the top of my bookbag. No lie. If I my camera wouldn't have been stolen, I would take a picture.------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
OOPS! Chalk up another one ^Or maybe make that 2! V------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Masturbation kills kittens??I want to officially change my name to "The Bringer of Death & Destruction to Kittens" grin"B.D.D.K"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
So if you masturbate and say plur as you orgasim,, does that mean you kill 2 kittens?------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
cat lovers might not like this.....

Meh

Wrenmember
33 posts

Posted:
Phunky,I believe that the combination of masturbating and saying plur would have a synergistic effect. My research has shown that when used together, the death of no less than 3 kittens occurs. However, there have been instances of 4 and even 5 kittens deaths with the one event. wink

-WrenAnd that, my friends, is condensed evil.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
LOL!That cat in the washer was too much fun.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
You cruel and nasty people mad My tiddles was sitting next to me just then and she saw everything. How do think that made her feel? She was absolutely terified! I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to get her back in to the washing machine again, and I'm certain masturbating is going to be a lot less fun from now on. mad

337 posts

Posted:
BWAHAHAHAHA....the kat in the washer thing was funny as hell, wow god will kill 3,4,or even 5 kittens if i jack off and say plur at the same time?...woops...gotta go repent repent repent!!!! bwahahahaha

AlienJonGOLD Member
enthusiast
290 posts

Posted:
I hope people don't think I'm a sicko this being my first post and all (an interesting first post indeed)... But I couldn't resist!https://www.bonsaikitten.com/------------------"It is like a finger pointing at the moon-- DON'T CONCENTRATE ON THE FINGER OR YOU WILL MISS ALL THE HEAVENLY GLORY!"-Bruce Lee-JON EVERETT

+Alien Jon

337 posts

Posted:
wow..uh...ash...you dont do this do you?..that is pretty weirdstuff, stick a cat in a jar for a month and see what it looks like at the end?..o..k...p.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Methinks it was a joke...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yes it's a joke. It's a very funny site when you get reading it. Especially the guestbook.

Meh

337 posts

Posted:
ooppss...my bad, i actually thought that was real...*looks around and runs out of the room before anyone sees how red i am*xtremravrp.l.u.r.r.

AlienJonGOLD Member
enthusiast
290 posts

Posted:
Joke site??? What are you talking about? I've got a rather elegant corkscrew siamese growing right now!...Just kidding tongueMy friend Mike found that site when it first started and emailed the guy under the guise of a vietnamese gardener to see if he actualy had pictures of "the finished product"

+Alien Jon

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My friend was really upset by it. I hadn't read it properly and thought maybe she was right. Then I went back and went through every last bit of it and I can't see how any one could possibly take it seriously.And yet so many people really seem to.....

Meh

burnfestmember
26 posts

Posted:
Just another sick cat site www.cat-scan.com

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
beat up a fish

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
A nice recipe site for you. How to make a nice traditional Thanksgiving turkey

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
They're not as good as the cat washing site. But fun all the same.

Meh