Page:
RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
This may sound dumb but i am confused by what people on here mean by mindgames. is that when there is a glowstick on either end of the string or something else? I think mindgames are reffered to when talking about the Tekno Turtles vid

Peace, Love, Circles

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Quote:

yes i have,and having taken drugs myself i dont run into bright flashing twirly things that are in my way rolleyes
so F@#$ u if u wanna get so smashed that youll run into my stix

Erm, there's many different kinds of drugs, and people react in different ways... do you really think all the people that get hit by poi are doing it on purpose? If they're walking in to you on purpose, trying to mess you up, sure, it's their fault for getting hit. But I don't think that's the case most of the time, do you?

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
when I say grabbing my glowstick I don't mean ""oooh pretty light.. wanna touch" type grab.. I'm talking "F your circle.. I feel like walking there... let me stop the person spinning.." type grabbing

the former are easy to dodge.,. the latter deserve to be hit..

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Rev and Joulz: You need to hang out with different people, go to different parties. I know the type of people you mean, if it is driven by jealousy then perhaps they deserve to be hit. But more to the point You 2 need deserve to shake it on down at some lovely fluffy parties where people respect what you do.

I find it really funny when I go to a party, get out my poi and someone comes up and asks for a go on my poi after I've only spun for like 5 minutes. They actually stop me spinning to take them off me. What's that all about?

m

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
I always let people use my glowsticks when i am spinning but i always warn first then laugh later cause usually they get smacked right in the head after the first few spins or when people tell me oh they can do that thats easy then i encourage them to show me Just cause its kinda a insult to me telling me poi is easy when i've practiced for hours upon hours to get to where i am technically and flowingly

If someone is genuinely interested and wants to learna move or two thats fine by me no problem there it just irks me when people think What we do is EASY

Peace, Love, Circles

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
I'm using astro jacks as poiheads... lately...so I warn pppl before I hand them out.. I've seen worse peoplespinning that brought glowsticks then those that I hand out to though...

as to finding bettter parties... right... the level is the place to party around here that allows glowstuff... its considered drug paraphenalia at most places after the state paalace in New olreans made national front page news.. back in likee 00/01..

You make do with what you got... it makes for a nice stress relief... its not like I'm cracking heads... I mean [censored].. these astro jacks will break bones, so you have to pull your punches... doesnt mean you can get some in on the bastards though...

I'm working on wraps off of other people at the moment though.. It's be nice to just through a wrap off one of my friends every now and again.. lol..

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

Page: