Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Anyone in Upstate New York Please Read This

Login/Join to Participate

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
Hi i am kinda of new to this site but now that i am a memeber a new found enthusiasm for poi has bubbled up within me. recently Ive just gotten sick of not spinning with anyone else! It seems there is very little people in upstate new york who spin and through this site i started conversing via e-mail with another spinner. After deciding to get together I asked him if i should post on here to attempt to find other people that might wanna get togther one weekend. We agreed.

So anyone in upstate new york or actually newhere that might wanna get together sometime please reply to this post. The more the merrier and the sooner i find out if anyone is interested the sooner i can work out the details of the best place to meet and what would be a good date The way i see it the sooner we get started on it the more chance we have of actually putting something together well anyways reply to this post or PM me if you wanna come, have any suggestions , or any other ideas peace

Peace, Love, Circles

TymeSILVER Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
Hi, my names Matt i'm a spinner from Central NY and i'd be more than willing to come out and spin with you guys. Theres not anyone who spins down here, i'm not sure exactly how far you are from Cortland but thats where I live. Next time you want to spin let me know.

Matt T.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Hi Tyme, this thread is over 5 years old smile

However, Im sure people that coming to the site in the future will find this thread, and hopefully they will contact you smile

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
For any upstate NY spinners, there is a good sized weekly gathering of fire dancers, jugglers, and drummers that meet up in Albany NY every Tuesday. We gather at the Corning Preserve in downtown Albany in the amphitheater where the Alive at 5 concerts are held. The spin jam begins at 7pm so people can practice, share ideas, and socialize. Then when the sun goes down we light up. PM me for more information, check out the listing in the meet others section of this site, or find our group on facebook.

Hope to see some new smiling spinners soon!

-Chris Bailey

Peace, Love, Circles

D3l1r1umbefore delirium there was... delight
57 posts

Posted:
Im in the upstate new york area and am looking for others to spin with. Send me a PM if you are interested.