Forums > Social Chat > Universal Studios Mardi Gras poi...

Login/Join to Participate

Raydancermember
1 post

Posted:
First of all, I'm new to these boards, as well as poi. I was interested in learning the staff and discovered this site. Now I want to learn the staff AND poi! So, hello everyone smileI saw someone performing poi at Universal Studios Mardi Gras in Orlando, FL on Saturday night (March 2). I'm rather curious if that person frequents this site. If so, speak up...you put on a great show smileWell, that's about it for now...does anyone have any recommendations on where to start learning?Thanks,Don

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Hi!! Welcome to poi smileYou can start by checking out the lessons and stuff. I started with shoe laces and glowsticks.. but there are a variety of ways to make your own poi. Also check out the shop. They have some awesome training poi to get started with.Also, since your new to the board you should sign in on the Official HOP rollcall.https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000963.htmlHappy Learning smileMatt------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!