• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > poi makes you look cool

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
Total posts: 9
Posted:poi makes us all look cool... especially the fire poi. this alone is a good enough reason to make poi mandatory in school education.

however, if everyone did poi would this then mean poi was not cool, cos surely part of the fun/cool is the fact that you can do something that someone else cant?

damn ive confused myself again... more headaches with pictures..... eek

think of the senoritas!

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 6207
If by cool you mean hot, and by hot you mean from the fire, then I'd think that this backwards kid doesn't know the difference between a bumble bee and a penny, because that's what we used to call pennies back in the 70's, I used to go down to the shop with 17 bumble bee's and I was able to buy me fourteen dackadacks, dackadacks being suger lollies and still have enough to catch a ride home on the tack bang... Tack bangs weren't invited then which would explain why I had enough left over... and another thing what 's with all these kids now a days... with their pants, and their walking and their hooting... and.... *Falls asleep...*

*listens at grandads feet*

*waits for old man to fall asleep*

*puts blanket over him*

*goes of in his pants walking and hooting*

Step (el-nombrie)

Page: 12