Forums > Social Chat > Woohoo Im finally going to be lighting up.

Login/Join to Participate

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
After about 4 months my dad has agreed to let me do it. Im literally going to do it the nest minute. Ill tell you how it went...

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Wooootttt! *cheers* I'm lighting withen the next three weeks (when my dad comes home)

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
I just did it. It was AWESOME. I can't believe how good it was. The sound it makes was brilliant. I also got my dad to film. I cant believ how good it looked. Unfortunately my computer isnt good enough to get it. Got to go, supper.

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Congrats!!My first time will be within the next month or so. I'm just finishing up the construction of my fire poi and then I'm gonna practice a little with them. Will def. be sure to get it on tape.Matt------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

1,325 posts

Posted:
SOMEONE has a good dinner conversation grin

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
heh yeh. Is it bad to put it in water? I think its still some parafin(sp?) in it.

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
VERY BAD! Unless you weren't planning on using you wicks again for a while. Get a wet towel, lay the wicks on the ground, and then place the towel over the wicks. It will smother any of the remaining embers. Then you can do whatever.------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

1,325 posts

Posted:
So when you wanna stop spinning them and their still lit, you just blow them out from the bottom? Cuz I read that if you douse it with a damp towel you can't light it again for a while...