• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Excited with the possibilities!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 34
Posted:Hey all. I'm real excited and knew you guys and gals would share my joy. It goes like this: I spent all day today in Pamana City Beach, Florida, USA. I went to every place imaginable leaving a card, showing my video and pictures, and chit chatting with business people. As you all know, Spring Break 2002 is here, and where better to go than PCB??? I had several unsuccessful conversations as well as some that sparked interest. Finally, on my way back home, I tried another number I wrote down. No luck. I figured my day was over and it was time to wait and see what happened.But......The last number led to another name, which produced another number. With a little persuasive phone dealing I now have a live demonstration with Club LaVela, the biggest club in the US!!!! I about wet myself when I hung up my cell!!! So now I have a demonstration tomorrow with them and a performance for about 5000 people at a hockey game. Fire will be all over my mind until late tomorrow night and it's welcome to stay for the rest of my life!!!Wish me luck everyone!!!!!------------------ -M@TTKeep the fire burning.

-M@TTKeep the fire burning.

Total posts: 235
Posted:SWEEEEEET!!!man i want to do that!!good luck and have fun!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Whiffle Squeek
Whiffle Squeek

Total posts: 416
Posted::stares in wonder;wow, congratulations manbreak a leg...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!