.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Moon Letter
Summer 2004

Hey sparkling moon beings!*:.

Well… another year turns, another seed sprouts, another flower blooms… another day begins with the rising of another sun. …And yet another ….yes another Moon Fest gathers with the rising of another full moon! Wooohooo!

Here we are on about our 6th or 7th year of Moon Fests with at least 60 or so of the things!… Not sure weather that includes the old “Ocean Gatherings” before MoonFest even had a name… right back when it was more of just a huddle of friends gathering under the moon…. That huddle has grown a lot since then… so lets just stop for a minute and look at where we are!!! …….WOW……. Now if that’s not something to celebrate…I don’t know what is!

This Moon Fest 7th January is the Midsummer Night’s Dream Moon Fest… So come along in your most gorgeous midsummer’s forest faery costumes & bring your instruments and fire toys for a jam and twirl… There will be a Moon Fest style interpretation of Shakespeare’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” in the candle circle… If you’d like to be involved, come in costume, early in the arvo for SUNfest when we squish and slam the show together… all very casual and friendly in the usual moonfest way…all welcome!*:.

Moon Fest Dates for 2004 are...

***Summer***

Wednesday 7th January.:*A Midsummer Night's Dream*:.

Friday 6th February

***Autumn***

Sunday 7th March

Monday 5th April

Tuesday 4th May ~ Dusk 'till Dawn MoonFest (watch the moon eclipse at sunrise)

***Winter Warm Fuzzies***

Thursday 3rd June

Friday 2nd July

Sunday 1st August

***Spring***

Tuesday 28th September

Thursday 28th October (Earth Moon Beltane Fest)

Saturday 27th November

Ok then… all set for another year? If you have something you’d like to contribute to moonfest, just go for it… Moon Fest is OURS …not mine or yours …but OURS to share and play… Own it…share it… be the festival…festive-all…all festive J

Any questions, info, feedback or suggestions to moon_fest@hotmail.com or check out the website…Join the member list for regular updates or chat to other moonfest goers on the message board or checkout/add photos to the picture galleries at https://groups.msn.com/moonfest

Love to all of you beautiful bright spirits!*:.

Elke (the moon pixie) .:*

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
We'll be there tonight for the midsummer night thingo... biggrin 'tis be a written across thy stars, that thy Miss Valura and-ith I-ith be-ith there-ith... ith... tongue

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Does anyone in Brisbane know where the relay gear is?

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

3,492 posts

Posted:
Not sure but maybe ask someone here=> [Old link]

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
Will Princess Bam Bam be at next moonfest??? biggrin

Should we do something special in her honnour? smile

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
.After all it's The month of valtines .
EDITED_BY: Puk (1075344958)

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

3,492 posts

Posted:
oooh that's a loverly idia Puko! it could be a valintine's moonfest ubblove

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Thats a good suggestion for me after all i don't even beleive in it .

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Yes yes yes biggrin the Bammy one will be coming out to play ubblove with Princess Valura Prince Arsn and Master Knoxious.

I've been soooo looking forward to meeting you little pixies biggrin everyone speaks of you with love in their eyes.

And Puk I don't want to miss meeting spank hehehe YOU kiss

Warm snuggles from hot Byron

Lisa
XXXXX kiss

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Just don't hit me with that club

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:*dose a happy little pixie dance*:. YAY! can't wait to meet you too lovely princessy one!*:. biggrin ...but do be careful where you're swinging that bommy-knocker-thing-a-me-bob... eek ...here Puko...have some pixie dust for that bump on ya head wink biggrin *:.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Thank-you ubbangel Pixie . ubbidea i can celebrate my love of fire

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying

can you send me some pixiness please....

and arrange a moonfest for when i'm next over... ubblove

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

3,492 posts

Posted:
Well I'll chat to moon and see what I can do rolleyes.... but maybe you'll have to start sinking up your visits with the full moon mister cat biggrin You haven't been talking to the moon much lately have you? rolleyes

oh yeah..... and some pixieness .:*:. tongue

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
smilehmmmmm.. smile

and what a *lovely* moon it was last night... ubblove

so many little HOPpers and zillions of other little playful firey ones all dancing about on the beach mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

lovely to meet you BamBam, and to see all you other gorgeous ones again .:*:.

thank you miss pixie for creating such a magical little world in the moonlight... kiss hug .:*:.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
To be shore to be shore . It t'was a lovely night I

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
i was driving through the rather lovely lake district when a idiculously large full moon peeked and leapt out from behind a mountain... and i thought of you all...
glad it was lovely.

hugs

R kiss

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

3,492 posts

Posted:
hug kiss hug

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
It's always so lovely