pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Well the reason for this is, and he gave me permission to use it:During mr Kato's recent vacation from HOP for personal reason's, he was round at mine last night for a nice meal prepared by Miss Sarah and then for a spin for the rest of the night up untill midnight in the attic.. was a good night, extreemly knackering but funny too.click here to see why.. https://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c7c50896/bc/videos/Katotakesahit01.WMV?bcrPxz8A6DJchH3b
afterwards he saw the light and laughed for some time after play back on my PC.. enjoy the flick And to those who know Kato, he doesnt look like you imagined huh? PKhttps://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/movie.htm[This message has been edited by vain-ego pk (edited 01 March 2002).]

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Hey, pk. I don't know if it is my computer or what, but the links don't work. I'd like to see it though.------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
For some reason the first link does not work? dont ask why BUT if you copy and paste it into your address bar then click GO it will workthe second link was an error on my behalf. thanks glowshow PKlove, honour, obay < miss sarah, the voice of reason!

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Even with a cut and paste it still doesn't work for me frown------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Heya peoples!The link works, only it's more protected than the US lamb meat industry. Either change the permissions or just move it to a 'public' folder pls.I'm too spooked to sleep at night!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
okhttps://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/movie.htmlclick on kato takes a hitPKthat one does work!

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Nice vids!You guys make the BTB weave look so easy!! I want to learn it so bad.. I've been practicing it for like a month. I'll get it eventually...I totally feel that man's pain. That sucks when a nutting takes place. smileMATT------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
*Sickpuppy points and laughs hystaricly*

Jesus helps me trick people.

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Still can't get it to play. I finally got to the site, but every time I click on a movie link, it doesn't do anything. How in the hell do I configure my media software to play .WMV files. Or do I need to download a new player? confused

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mr kato never looks like I imagined him wink tongue------------------C@ntusDon't argue amongst yourselves because of the loss of me,I haven't gone anywhere,but out of my bodyReach out and you touch me,Make effort to speak to me,Call out and you hear me,Be happy for me....

Meh

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
yeah as soon as we got his energies turned from looooooooong torch wieldinng to poi - his top came off automatically on 1 of those fancy car hinge pressy button lever things and hey presto btb 6 beat weave...mmmnot now kato .............................................................................................................now kato !!!!------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Don't mention that torch. I still have nightmares about that thing.Things that go bump in the night.....usually across the back of my head.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
laughs out loud!!

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
i still cant get into the site.. frown wellthats ok cuz my friend picked up my tennis ball poi last night and thought that he could do some of the stuff that i do, i agreed and justtold him to take it slow, well so much for that, he started with a couple of crossovers and he was off to the races...that is until he had a major collision on the down swing and POP, BAM, BOOM, he hit the groune with a tear in his eye and his hands on his well you know...hehe i told him not to go fast, then i got him a glass of water and watched him spill it on himself..lol ooohh if he couled of only seen it from my point of view...bwahahahahap.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
haha,nice one malcolm!pk