PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:Well the reason for this is, and he gave me permission to use it:During mr Kato's recent vacation from HOP for personal reason's, he was round at mine last night for a nice meal prepared by Miss Sarah and then for a spin for the rest of the night up untill midnight in the attic.. was a good night, extreemly knackering but funny too.click here to see why.. http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c7c50896/bc/videos/Katotakesahit01.WMV?bcrPxz8A6DJchH3b
afterwards he saw the light and laughed for some time after play back on my PC.. enjoy the flick And to those who know Kato, he doesnt look like you imagined huh? PKhttp://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/movie.htm[This message has been edited by vain-ego pk (edited 01 March 2002).]

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete Topic

glowshow
Total posts: 406
Posted:Hey, pk. I don't know if it is my computer or what, but the links don't work. I'd like to see it though.------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:For some reason the first link does not work? dont ask why BUT if you copy and paste it into your address bar then click GO it will workthe second link was an error on my behalf. thanks glowshow PKlove, honour, obay < miss sarah, the voice of reason!

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Pele
Pele

the henna lady
Total posts: 6193
Posted:Even with a cut and paste it still doesn't work for me
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

bender
still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:Heya peoples!The link works, only it's more protected than the US lamb meat industry. Either change the permissions or just move it to a 'public' folder pls.I'm too spooked to sleep at night!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:okhttp://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield/movie.htmlclick on kato takes a hitPKthat one does work!

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

The Welcome Matt
Total posts: 193
Posted:Nice vids!You guys make the BTB weave look so easy!! I want to learn it so bad.. I've been practicing it for like a month. I'll get it eventually...I totally feel that man's pain. That sucks when a nutting takes place.
Non-Https Image Link
MATT------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Delete

SickpuPpy
SickpuPpy

Ninja Rockstar!
Total posts: 1100
Posted:*Sickpuppy points and laughs hystaricly*

Jesus helps me trick people.

Delete

glowshow
Total posts: 406
Posted:Still can't get it to play. I finally got to the site, but every time I click on a movie link, it doesn't do anything. How in the hell do I configure my media software to play .WMV files. Or do I need to download a new player?
Non-Https Image Link

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:Mr kato never looks like I imagined him
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntusDon't argue amongst yourselves because of the loss of me,I haven't gone anywhere,but out of my bodyReach out and you touch me,Make effort to speak to me,Call out and you hear me,Be happy for me....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

orange
Total posts: 158
Posted:yeah as soon as we got his energies turned from looooooooong torch wieldinng to poi - his top came off automatically on 1 of those fancy car hinge pressy button lever things and hey presto btb 6 beat weave...mmmnot now kato .............................................................................................................now kato !!!!------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

Delete

Cantus
Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity
Total posts: 15965
Posted:Don't mention that torch. I still have nightmares about that thing.Things that go bump in the night.....usually across the back of my head.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:laughs out loud!!

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

xtremravr...was here..
Total posts: 337
Posted:i still cant get into the site..
Non-Https Image Link
wellthats ok cuz my friend picked up my tennis ball poi last night and thought that he could do some of the stuff that i do, i agreed and justtold him to take it slow, well so much for that, he started with a couple of crossovers and he was off to the races...that is until he had a major collision on the down swing and POP, BAM, BOOM, he hit the groune with a tear in his eye and his hands on his well you know...hehe i told him not to go fast, then i got him a glass of water and watched him spill it on himself..lol ooohh if he couled of only seen it from my point of view...bwahahahahap.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Delete

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 997
Posted:For those that can see "Flash movies" this guy David shows "how to take a hit" with style.Warning! This is X-rated because David is nakedsee here

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:haha,nice one malcolm!pk

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete