Psychoticamember
2 posts

Posted:
Anneounghaseo,i'm a Canadian who's transplanted her life to Korea for a spell. . . looking for kindred fire twirling spirits - is there such a thing here? Any out there, ideas on web sites to find. . . hmmmmmm

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
If you go to the "meet others" link at the top of the page, you can do a search for people in your area. I know it is hard sometimes, (example, in my area there are only two people, and I already hung out with one of them before we got on this web site wink ), so good luck grinPOINT???

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
well I just did a search, came up with one person in korea, that isn't you, is it Psychotica???

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
I tried but Korea isn't in there.I saw a South Korea though. Is this the one you found santanatwo?Nick from Pyongtaek, South Korea.Uses fire, poi, glowstick, Email: n_biller01@hotmail.comPoint."I think so Brain, but this time, you wear the tutu."------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele'sWhippingBoy (edited 28 February 2002).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
hi psychotica, i'm here in ulsan about an hour north of busan. so if you want to play..

Psychoticamember
2 posts

Posted:
Yeah hooorah! Thanx all for your intervention to unite the fireobsessed of the world.I'm a bit far but am definitely willing to travel. I just arrived in S. Korea - in Bundang, a half hour SE of Seoul. I'd love to go out and play with U sometime!bijou_102@hotmail.com