brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
hello everyone erm.......... im getting draged off to a fettish club by a few friends for new year and was wondering if any one else wants to come too the music is good a mix of industral / psy trance and techno and they normallly have a swing room too should be fun if not a little scary hope some of you can come. take care tongue wave beerchug hug weavesmiley

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
DFQ would be in here quick as a flash if she was still around....saying yes..

but she is not..so i wont.

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
well you can come with out, if you cant find any thing better pm me for my phone number
web site www.torturegarden.com

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Honey you'll have a blast biggrin

So have you picked what you're wearing yet wink

Ahh TG's a New Year, if I wasn't going home i'd jump at the chance smile shame.

Me
ubbrollsmile

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
yes! One of my friends is DJing there too, should be good

oh but wait, i'm stuck in dorset and the night out would cost 60 quid inc travel ubbcrying

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
dont know what im gonna dress in mabie scrubs dont know..... hmm i could always do the nurse uniform thing................ its a real shame you both cant come (flid n bambam all fetished up hmmm smile ubbangel ubbangel ) woulda of been fun ubbcrying but their is a good group of people going anyways so it should be good i love 1940-50s swing its great fun to dance to hope you both have a fun and bouncy newyear to but i think their has to be more odd people out there who want to come..........................................anybody?....................................................... confused

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
well hope all have a happy new year anyways

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
well i have to say i was pleasently supprised, the atmosphere was fantastic the music was super i love swing and their was even a few spinny people there too... i recomend it any one especally if they fancy something alittle diffrent every body made such a effort in their costumes im at work now and im still smileing WOW......

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
i'll never look at london nurses the same way ever again tongue

I'm up for a HoP TG trip sometime in the next few months. smile

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I'll be up for a HoP TG trip too biggrin

(hey you only live once ubbangel )

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
another highly helpful post from mr brodeman_x there...

wink

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
yes, but they have no events listed yet, and i don't think i'm quite up for rubber ball wink

for those who don't know or have just quickly browsed the crappy tg website, tg is possibly one of the best clubs i've ever been to. It is a fetish club, but it's way more theatrical, chilled out and with good pounding music and great costumes, than seedy and cringeworthy. It's also, despite various people walking around with whips, one of clubs I've felt the safest (inside anyway, brixton isn't ever the safest place to be at night!) in. It has a strict consent only rule, security will chuck out anyone who tries to initiate anything with out the other persons consent. It has a strict dress code, but that doesn't mean you need expensive stuff, more that you make an effort. It's one of the few clubs where out of a 1000 people you will see no Ralph Lauran, no Ben Sherman and absolutely no FCUK, which can only be a good thing. It's probably not somewhere I would ever go to on my own. The time i went i was with about 30 people i went clubbing with regularly, one of whom was DJing, so it was just a complete blast. I'd be well up for another trip there, and can recomend it to anyone with an open mind, that they want blown away biggrin.

originalsmitSILVER Member
addict
469 posts
Location: nottingham, england. cornwall wales denmark or pra...

Posted:
crap wish id been their i love carnival of souls and torture garden apppeals sooooooo much.
i was at carnival doing poi in pvc with glowsticks and my top off, wish i could have been doing the same at TG

i should check this forum more often

my original signature was tooo long.
this one is shorter

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
kool!!!!,
i know of at least 6 other people at my uni who want to go too i know the t.g. birthday patry which is sometimes a brixton acad (a very good venue). but if any one can come up with a better time then im all ears.