Forums > Social Chat > Room for Rent in London NW4

Login/Join to Participate

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
LARGE room for rent in a shared house in North London. £650/month Room sharing allowed house amenities include: Washer,Dryer, dishwasher, Large garden, kitchen, lounge + party room (big enough to swing in) with a sound system and full d.j. setup, carpark, garage, 2 bathrooms 1 shower/bathroom. Contact me: Dave - smokybowl@yahoo.com

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Can I just add that it is a *great* house - really, really lovely and they have some wonderful parties too...I think anyone would be very happy there, IMHO.Good Luck Dave!C

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Good Carpets too.Glass

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Now you guys are beginning to sound like estate agents. Stop it.(P.S. Have own ickle flat already, but it sounds good.)

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
if i bring 549 people will they fit in the room. therfore cutting the rent to £1 each. then i'd happily move in.Only problem is I don't know that many people

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
We had about 20 people in there at one point, but I wouldn't call that living, more like chilling.. smileAnyways, as a current update, I believe we've filled that space, but the other bedroom will be opening up in a month (smaller but good) which will be 450 a month.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
is it just me or is it crazy expensive to live in London !!! ???? !!!!

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
London is just expensive.. my flat in the suburbs cost about half as much for a two bedroom flat - but the down side is that there is practically naff all to round here.. so it has its ups and downs.. if I could afford it I would!!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
cassandraI don't know, how expensive are you?Yes london is crazy expensive. But you should check out the poi scene.LatasGlass

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Yep. London is expensive, and you won't get a lovely flat overlooking the local famous landmark winkBut I love London. There's few places I could live in for any length of time. London will drive you mad, but at least it won't be through boredom!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Glass... I am so expensive you could not afford me wink Oh ! you meant how expensive is my rent maybe ? LOLAnyway... Yep, we do live in those crazy expensive cities...as for checking the London poi scene ... YOU BET I WILL !!!! First cause I want to see my buddy Dom at some point smile and also cause I'd just love to meet you all smileShine oncassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 28 February 2002).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Hi, a friend of mine from France is looking to rent a room or flat in london for a month in July. He wants to improve his English and maybe look for a job. Anyone? He says he can't find anything short term.
Thanx .

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
ubblove mmmmmmmm, memories of hendon ubblove

thank-you for this bump firetramp and i hope your friend finds somewhere.

craigslist is a good start if you're completely out of ideas:

https://london.craigslist.org/sub/168594797.html

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood