MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So last night was one of the most unrefreshing nights of my life. I woke up every couple of hours screaming. This morning, I'm covered in sweat, exhausted, and I feel like I didn't sleep at all.

For some reason, last night, my brain decided to supply me with images of people being tortured to death. I was never the one being tortured. It was like watching a video. I saw horrors that I will not describe here, but let's just say that it all seemed pretty accurate to me. So you'll understand why I woke up this morning an hour before my alarm went off and decided not to try to sleep anymore.

And today I am driving 4 hours to go see Kyri. I guess today is a coffee day, eh?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
I would say this represents pent up rage from using your macs horribly terrible interface.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Funny, I seem to remember that the torturers were using Windows machines...

-Mike

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
that kind of thing happens to me if i read to many books. no you being a doctor probably means youve read lots of books with descriptions of people being cut up in....

maybe its that. i hope not though. probably something to do with cheese and red wine.

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I think the photographically realistic quality of the dreams was probably related to my work. But I have never, in real life, watched someone get beaten to death with a stick.

-Mike

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Mike, I can clearly see your nuts.

eek

Maybe you are one step away form seeing dead people...
EDITED_BY: Ultimate Christmassy Orphaned Ferret (1072643767)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Let's just hope you don't start waking up after these dreams with blood on your hands!
eek eek eek

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
Quote:

eek

I guess this is one of those situations where if you'd learnt how to use apostrophes properly, you wouldn't have ended up with what you said, the answer to which is: "Well, that's because he's wearing speedos."
ubblol

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ubbloco biggrin biggrin biggrin umm

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I havn't been sleeping well either, and have also been having bad dreams. Just, not quite like that.

Who knows.

Cya soon smile- before you getthis, actually

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Its vivid dream season....I just hope your mind doesnt work like mine and the session doesnt continue other nights.
Makes me sad to hear of your distress.

Maybe you need to start a thread filled with sweetness and light that you read each night before bed....

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
if u hadnt remembered your dreams my qualifications as a yr12 psychology student who got a really good mark would say it was a night terror.......however cos u remembered ur dreams i dunno..........lol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
lightning i ope you get bettewr hug i did psychology for a year in school and loved it but i couldnt help you. the only thing i can think off it that its something that yourv seen or heard about that is playing on your mind and that maybe your upset about something. think happy thoughts smile

ubbrollsmile

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

eek

I guess this is one of those situations where if you'd learnt how to use apostrophes properly, you wouldn't have ended up with what you said, the answer to which is: "Well, that's because he's wearing speedos."
ubblol

ok i can't stop laughing on that one!!!

but on a more serious note, i have rather vivid dreams like that as well, and they are usually just a metaphor for something else that is plagueing you. i'd be happy to help you with an analysis if you want it

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**