Page: ......
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Dressed in BlackBRONZE Member
A Fire Inside
191 posts

Posted:
...donned their superheroe costumes and went out in search of some more story tellers. after a long walk they came across...

::: I LiKe pLeAsUrE sPiKeD wItH pAiN - MuSiC iS mY aErOpLaNe :::

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
a great big red marshroom with white spotts on it and a tiny little door. "maybe if we knock on the door wel find more story tellers?" so they bent down and knocked on the door. after a few minuts the door opened and they found themself face to face with...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
lots of mushroom-like people, who all ripped bits of themselves off and gave it to the weary, intrepid journey-people to enjoy. after consumption of these fine, majestic mushroom-like people, the mushroom-like people looked at the expectantly, and with a dawning realization, they realized that the mushroom-like people wanted to...

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

munkypunksGOLD Member
enthusiast, but not enthusiastic
367 posts

Posted:
partake in a reciprocal ritual. The storytellers looked at each other, wondering whether the mushroom-flesh would have an effect on theirs brains that would lead them to make h'oers d'oerves out of their limbs. The smallest storyteller started to cry. Thinking quickly, not wanting to offend the mushroom people, since after all, they had only sought to share themselves, their intrepid leader reached under his superhero cape and....

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

tripologistmember
47 posts

Posted:
...produced the smallest of pixies. Not the usual kind of pixie you understand but a mushroom-pixie hybrid. This coming together of the mushroom and pixie races had produced the all powerful (yet only 2 inches tall) Pixroom, he would know what to do. The Pixroom walked awkwardly towards the storytellers (as you would expect from a being composed partly of vegitation and partly of mythical components), and said...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
"this statement is false" in a bewitching way, before hopping in his canoe and paddling merrily on his way, towards..

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
a large cairn, ringed with the fires that again began to burn as the sun peeked into the rose-coloured sky. The storytellers watched in confusion. Should they follow? Could they offer a sacrifice to the mushroom-people, or maybe they would.....

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
watch as their body's all began to dissolve, turning invisible before their very eyes, until none of them had any eyes left, and they were all just energetic beings without physical bodies. this being the case, they were completely free of the restraints of the physical dimension, and so...

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
did the hula - this mistified the mushroom people who then shrugged and joined in the dimensionless hula and spontaneously combusted leaving a nice array of deep fried mushrooms for a passing badger who decided that the magic mushroom people were having too much of an effect on the story tellers so...

back

sweetybabesnewbie
9 posts

Posted:
"it is our new policy that will help the british public like our other policys do" with that the fairy Godmother had a little laugh about an in joke that the bunny didnt understand... with the bunny not knowing what the hell a conservative politiicain was....

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
because noone really cares, especially when they fall down the stairs late at night on their way to raid the fridge of all its chilly goodness, because...

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ice cream is good but stealing it from others is bad. and so the badger stoped eating stolen ice cream and became a monk living his days making...

back

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
a highly concentrated hallucigenic custard, which had the badger's secret ingreidient, an ounce of...

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
sunshine dust, available only at...

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
unrefined chilli powder - this gave the custard the power needed to make....

back

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
MORE sunshine dust, as there is so little of it going around.
everybody loves sunshine dust, because..

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
it makes the sunshine. but unfortunatly causes skin cancer so is now mixed with sun block to stop this - with his sunshine dust the badger got the storytellers so trippy they all took off to beetlejuice where they met ford prefect and discovered the meaning of life the universe and everything is....

back

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
unable to be translated into mere words. the only true way to understand the meaning of everything is to experience it, not to talk about it, because talking about it creates a duality between they that speak and they that listen, and also the duality between that which is being described and the description itself... anyway, while on betelgeuse...

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
the storytellers managed to sober up enough to sit down with a group of 16 eyed aliens and tell a story about their amazing travels and show them how to do the hula when not constrained by dimensions the aliens were so impressed that they...

back

Stormy, Queen of VodkaThe HoP Industrial Rainbow Fairy
385 posts

Posted:
gave the storytellers hundreds of lucky charms for their amazing story. The storytellers took the lucky charms and...

†.You've got invisible fangs and cherry nun bangs,
Your erotic cabaret is non stop
You're wearing too many belts
And I bet they leave welts
Shut up and dance cause I wanna pop.†

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
found themselves being attacked by a massive army of leprechauns, who cried, 'ye've got me lucky charms!'. The storytellers ran for yards being chased by the diminutive, green capped monsters when...

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
They tripped over a small pot o' gold which had suddenly appeared near their feet. The magical ginger midgets, shamrocks in hand...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
all got out their cellphones and started texting their posse. meanwhile, the intrepid storytellers quietly inched their way out of the cave (the cave that they were in but that was not mentioned in the story previous to now), and down the rubble towards..

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
a verdant tropical paradise, thick with vegetation. Brightly coloured animals scampered about the the tree tops, eating fruit and emitting strange, otherworldy cries. As they got closer and closer to the edge of the forest....

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
...they saw a beautiful, glowing and holy sheep. With a whote body, blue face adn pink nose. It said to them:
"baa"
They stepepd back, amazed at the sheeps act of kindness, it held out to them a holy packet of choccy hobnobs which bestowe dupon them the power of....

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
hobbing peoples nobs. they asked the beautiful, glowing and holy sheep how one actually performed the task of hobbing nobs, and the beautiful, glowing and holy sheep looked up from it's gourmet banquet dinner of grass and replied.. "

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
'One cannot explain hobbing nobs, it is something you have to experience for yourself. You will understand the power of the hobbing of nobs when it is time...

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
censored The storytellers gasped and laughed and censored Turning cartwheels with excitement, one of the storytellers dropped the holy packet, which immediately caused the entire meadow at the edge of the forest to glow like the sheep. Blinded, the storytellers......

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
all staggered around until my pure luck (they still had the lucky charms) they walked into a sunglasses shop where they bought sunglasses - because of the massive order of sunglasses the kindly shop owner gave them all a slice of magic mushroom pizza - the resulting trip left the storytellers....

back

drakematrixSILVER Member
Maker of the Cheesecake
174 posts

Posted:
Dazed and confused on their bedroom floor. But, when they looked out the window, they saw the ghostly figure of the holy sheep, which looked at them and said, "Storytellers, I'm your daaaaaaad." Which made the storytellers....

What exactly do I have to light on fire to get you to notice me?

Page: ......

HOP Newsletter