Page: ...
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
being slapped makes me feel all funny inside! "Is this normal" asked Vanize. Of course not said the crew but we'll let you....

Let's relight this forum ubblove

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
sleep it off in the tent." vanize heads off for the tent while the rest of the crew..

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Break out the rest of the fish and see what fun can be had slapping eachother. Meanwhile the mysterious dissapearing rabbit....

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
suddenly reappears spinning poi. everyone stops to stare at it, amazed by it's fantastic poi-spinning talent. "how did you learn that rabbit?"

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Custom Bug taught me (heh heh plug heh heh) you should see him spin...he's the daddy-o!!! But then the truth came out and it turned out that the rabbit really learned from.....

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
none other than the famous malcolm. "the real trick was keeping seven from chasing me, as i am a rabbit after all. you know how i did it?"

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
" I could tell you but uts an ancient bunny secret"

But I will share it

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
you see..."

just then the bunny was interrupted by...

**giggles**

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
interupted. by step streking across the road, shouting, im on my way to joes!

Step (el-nombrie)

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
pounce jumped up and said "me too!!! in four and a half hours!!!" she ran to follow mech but realized he was naked so she ran back to gnor for some comforting. "i can't believe....

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
.......i forgot my flogger! And i was sure i'd packed everything!"

gnor said "but

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
you can borrow mine. i only keep it around to....

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
dust my rock with"

pounce's little eyes lit up, as she ran back to find mech with it

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
but he had already ran off. instead she ran and found flid and asked, "flid my dear, would you....

**giggles**

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
please let me dust you? im a neat freek you see and i cant help but notice how dirty you have become form standing around in this dusty cave" flid was shockd to find out that she was dusty and said "....

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
"sit on my damn fine rock and let me dust your damn fine dustiness".
Flid started to dust when..

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
there was a big noise, and a bang, and a big could of dust and soot surroned them. when the dust had settled, they all looked up to see a rather suprised dragon looking at them with a puzzled expetion on his face. "umm...

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
has anyone got a light? My fire's gone out and I can only blow soot and dust round cuz my zippo has been nicked by a lighter thief. Maybe we could use gnorcs rock to make a flint? but only if....

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
we had a lighter." "you can use mine!" said fire bunny and whiped out her trusty playboy zippy ligher. she was just about to light it when the dragon said "pardon me, but i do beleave i can save you all some trouble" and he gently puffed out a little flam...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
flame of fire and lit custom bugs...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
clothes on fire eek "Help!" bug yelled and...

**giggles**

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
every one ran around in a panic! "dont worrie everyone! climb on my back!" everyone climbed on the dragons back. "hold on tight now! and dont panic were going between" and with out another tought, the dragon poped them between where they emerged at a lovly warm lake...

(um for everyone that dosent no what "between" is sorry. longs story. its from "the dragon riders or pern" series by Anne McCaffrey) (what do you think gnor?)

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
....and it was such a beautiful lake except for the singular fact that the water was yellow and had a peculiar.....

Peace, Love, Circles

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
smell to it. "what is that foul smell?" everyone asked. the dragon replied..

**giggles**

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
"sorry. i farted" rolleyes so thats what is was. everyone was buisy trying to cover their nose so as not to smell the smell when i voice from behind said "well you took your time didnt you" suprised they all turned around to see.....

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
c@ntus and fluffy napalm fairy. "we've been waiting here for you all for quite some time! what took you so long?" lightning stepped up to speak for the group and replied...

**giggles**

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
well. a certon two people got stuck in a hole trying to chase a white rabbit, after farting like trains, and finding rocky places where gnor live, and cooking cookies in nought but an aperon, and then the dragon farted. now where off to...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of...

**giggles**

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
...swimming pool's filled with lime jello! yes that's it replied pounce we are going to see the wizard of swimming pool's filled with lime jello,because we desparatly need a swimming pool filled with lime jello. she turned and asked the dragon if he could take them there and he replied.....

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
only if you wrestle in it! i wanna see some of that jello/jelly wrestling!" pounce rolled her eyes as everyone had been asking to see that, sighed, and said, "i'd be happy to beat mand again in jelly wrestling, but spitfire must join us too." the dragon said

**giggles**

Page: ...