Forums > Social Chat > single,dating,married,or other?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
KaeKaeKEIKImember
4 posts

Posted:
are you single?dating someone?married?or OTHER?just more cr@p to find out about people you dont know and will probably never meet...but that's the computers soul purpose, let alone the internet...right?"don't mess with the Fyre if you don't wanna get burned--unless you play with Poi"~me"if you someTHING set it on Fyre"-------------------kaekae--KEIKI-alwayZ member...-~*KaeKae*~- LuVs YoU!!!mai poi boi gonna beat ur @$$

-kaekae--KEIKI-alwayZ member...-~*KaeKae*~- LuVs YoU!!!mai poi boi gonna beat ur @$$

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
<-- Non-monogamous, attempting polyamorywhat am I talking about? https://www.lovemore.com/aboutpoly.html

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Right now, I'm single.I am however saving my money to buy a mail order bride, it cuts out all the hassle of having to find one yourself smile------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Confused!!C

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
That 'Other' option always looks good wink

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
In love with a sexy hard house DJ...... cool

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

phartbreathmember
13 posts

Posted:
hey.. i like the idea of mail-order bridesonly how about.. mail order males ??gee.. why not be the one to get paid for someone looking for you..ok gals.. i'm single... and going cheep..do i have a bid ??

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
I bid US$5...But Phartbreath is such a lovely name...I hope it's not true! wink

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Smokey, nice answerI especially like the way that "loving more" is a registered trade mark, is nothing sacred?Drew

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
US$ 6.5

Sol

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
US $8

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
I'm dating someone and considering upgrading. Not sure if it's worth the whips and burns. tongue------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Right now I am single but I have 2 young women that I will definatly have to see when I get back to San Diego next month. grin tongue wink wink

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
I am married with 2 little girls. unfortunatly I am an arrogant, selfish, bastard that cant spell. so for the last week, 'the wife' has been staying at her moms. tongue

I smell something burning.

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
I guess that would make me dating ROFL

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
shizN0T, let me get this right - she left you because you can't spell? Seems a bit unreasonable...Arrogant and selfish - that's just boys for you...I wouldn't leave you for that...I'm sure you'll make it work out if you want to...Or enjoy dating! wink

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Polyamory is potentially a dangerous thing. Requires very sensible people with a lot of emotional control. Very rare humans indeed.Glass - I spotted the R mark. You can still get sacred, but it'll cost ya $99.99 + P&P wink

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
didnt really have anything to do with spelling, I was just trying to figure out a word at the time tongueand Im not really dating, I have too much vested to start dating some one else.However I am enjoying all the free time I have tongue

clairebearmember
52 posts
Location: jersey - Little rock, not quite there and almost h...

Posted:
I'm a very lucky dating bear, who has a lovely boyfriend who plays Djembe, and is happy to come out and drum when I practice.it's nice to have company even if he's not up for spinning himself.

Be Cautious of who you sniff, they could be an EnemyBig love and fluffy rainbow light in bundles. Bear xxx xxx xxx

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
After that comment PWB... I am single and looking! Anyone wanna be my new whipping boy? wink(Okay *sigh* I'll admit to it, I'm dating, but Shhhh! Don't tell PWB!)------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Wrenmember
33 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmm, djembe. I'll have a djembe, one of these days...and hopefully a boyfriend that plays one too.-------------------WrenKeeping time, time, time,In a sort of Runic rhyme...

-WrenAnd that, my friends, is condensed evil.

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Single frownI'm going to marry my Poi.

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Very recently single. Just broke off a 3 year relationship with my best friend. frownWe're still working on recovering the rest of the friendship. I hope it works out. We made a good team. smileOn a side note, I have a helluva lot more time to devote to doing all the things that I want to do now! Like more spinning, and more parties! And I am free to talk to more *ahem* women. The fairer sex intrigues me so...------------------I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.~~~Dance as if noone is watching!~~~PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Wooo! Go Malcom!

Dru Lee Parsecmember
78 posts

Posted:
Married 7 1/2 years. Happy happy happy. smileKid with a new puppy happy. grinMet her almost 10 years ago (Wow, has it been that long?) A mutual friend pestered her until she would go rock climbing with us. I was actually involved with somebody else at the time. It seems that all my friends seemed to know that I REALLY needed to be dating somebody other than the person I was with. So they introduced me to the future Mrs. Parsec.So after a time (or a few times anyway) we knew we were put here on earth for each other. And although there have been ups and downs, the times sitting around the camp fire together or backpacking into a new wilderness together or even just snuggling on the couch together more than make up for the "He said She said 'I did Not!' 'Yes you did'" times.I hope and wish that each of you will at some time in your life find the same kind of happiness.

For a good Prime, call:29819592777931214269172453467810429868925511217482600306406141434158089

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
single frownand have been for a while...but hey thats ok, im only 16, i got lots of time left...:screams as he gets hit by bus:damn...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I resemble all remarks that men are Arrogant and selfish!! Wait I mean I resent ohh damnit. frown

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
Single, but not really looking. 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of women aren't worth looking for... no offense to women on this board of course (if you count the 9's, it is far outside of the number of humans on the planet, I may as well have said 100% lol). As far as friendship goes, women are great. But anything more... no thanks.

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Single, and loving it! I broke out of a 18 month relationship a few months ago and now everything is like a huge breath of fresh air. 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% of men in this world aren't worth looking for IMHO So THERE Surloch! smilePerhaps a rephrase - 99.99999999999999999999999999% of men in this world aren't worth going out with. And can quite possibly be good mates. Just like any inanimate object really. (j/k!!! wink )

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Charlymember
68 posts

Posted:
Met my beau when our troupe The Cabiri got started in early 1999... he was the founder of the group and I joined up to learn all I could...Needless to say things went pretty quickly for us and we were living together less than six months later!We still run the troupe together... it's great. And our onstage chemistry is the real thing! The troupe would have a hard time surviving without either of us - without him the high tech stuff, pyro, and choreography end of things would suffer... without me the performers would all be naked (I'm our costumer) and there'd be less loving, nurturing, problem-solving energy in the troupe (after our crazy New Year's Eve show people started saying I'm the 'den mother' of the troupe - ack!).What about you guys Pele and PWB - do you all express your natural chemistry onstage? smile~*Charly*~The Cabiriwww.cabiri.org

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I'm single, and saving myself for Julie Bowen, or Kirsten Dunst.splat and Surloch - you two should hook up winkPWB - (sorry about the length)Letter to tech support:"Last year I upgraded Girlfriend 1.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed that the new program began creating unexpected child processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure. In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during system initialization where it monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Pokernight 10.3 and Beerbash 2.5 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can not seem to purge Wife 1.0 from my system. I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 1.0 but un-install does not work on this program. Can you help me?" - John DoeJohn,This is a very common problem users complain about but is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 1.0 to Wife 1.0 with the idea that Wife 1.0 is merely a 'UTILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT' program."Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and designed by its creator to run everything. WARNING DO NOT try to un-install, delete, or purge the program from the system once installed. Trying to un-install Wife 1.0 can be disastrous. Doing so may destroy your hard and/or floppy drive. Trying to un-install or remove Wife 1.0 will destroy valuable system resources. You can not go back to Girlfriend 1.0 because Wife 1.0 is not designed to do this. Some have tried to install Girlfriend 2.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than with the original system. Look in your manual under Warnings- Alimony/Child Support. Others have tried to run Girlfriend 1.0 in the background, while Wife 1.0 is running. Eventually Wife 1.0 detects Girlfriend 1.0 and a system conflict occurs, this can lead to a non-recoverable system crash. Some users have tried to download similar products such as Fling and 1.nitestand. Often their systems have become infected with a virus. I recommend you keep Wife 1.0 and just deal with the situation.Having Wife 1.0 installed myself, I might also suggest you read the entire section regarding General Protection Faults (GPFs). You must assume all responsibility for faults and problems that might occur. The best course of action will be to push apologize button then reset button as soon as lock-up occurs. System will run smooth as long as you take the blame for all GPFs. Wife 1.0 is a great program but is very high maintenance.Suggestions for improved operation of Wife 1.0:Monthly use utilities such as TLC and FTDFrequently use Communicator 5.0 - Tech Support ------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Page: