• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 1
Posted:A friend of mine recently had a brilliant idea about colored poi flames. Does anyone out there alter their fuel to produce different colored flames, or have any information on this? If so, do the chemicals produce vile, toxic smoke? I'd appriciate any information on this, or other unique fire preforming ideas, thanks.....d

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:check outhttp://www.geocities.com/firepoi/fuels.htmlI haven't tried any yet, but am anticipating a group experiment with my Sydney comrades.If anyone else has tried attached combos, please let us know results.flash

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Total posts: 104
Posted:if there are different colours flames can produce, hows bout lighting one end with a colour, and the oppisate another colour, so when u spin it, the effect would be pretty awsome

Total posts: 382
Posted:hey Dante...there are a couple of earlier threads on coloured flames and a few more on the old board - try using the search function at the top and you should be able to find lots of stuff...happy swinging,Simos