Page: ...
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
And so a feeding frenzy ensued and the brownies were quickly consumed. Pink returned from the store just in time to see pounce gulping down the last bite and so, in a fit of rage at not being able to decorate the brownies, Pink...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
(hey! why am i the bad guy?? frown )

throws down her pink icing, scoops up some from the floor and hurls it at lightning. "why didn't you stop everyone???" she yelled at him.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
"yeah" yells Gnor too."..and stop being mean to my Pounce..meanie schmeanie"

Pounce then....

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
realized the error of her ways and knelt down on the floor to receive punishment from someone. Someone stepped forward to administer the punishment. It was...

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
**sigh** rolleyes ubblol

her master lightning. "so terribly sorry sir, but i....

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
really ought to make everyone another tray of brownies, shouldn't I?"

"Yes," said Lightning. "And get to it now! Or no spankings for you."

So like a flash of...well...lightning, pounce hopped to the task of making a new batch of brownies. But while they were cooling...

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
pounce realized she accidentally put choco-ex-lax in the brownies instead of regular chocolate. once she realized this she ran to throw them away, but when she got to the kitchen she discovered.....

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
That everybody except Lightning (who was trying to maintain his boyish figure wink ) was already eating them! So she said, "...

-Mike

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
"uhh guys...? i got some bad news for you... i ... um... well i ....

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
and dashes for the loo.....farting like a train

Reappears with an embarrased look..."I....

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
restocked the toilet paper for you guys. errr, well, you'll figure it out soon" redface she then wanders off, happy she didn't eat the brownies as well, and goes to chat with lightning. while they are deep in conversation....

**giggles**

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
when a white rabbie pops out of a near by hole. "ah there you are" said the white rabbit "iv been looking for you. i forgot to tell you...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
"i'm late, i'm late for a very important date!" the rabbit then runs off down a hole and....

**giggles**

Psylent_BoBmember
13 posts

Posted:
As Pounce, Lightning and the crazy HoP story tellers watch the white rabbit disappearing down it's hole, they debate whether to follow, fearing the wrath of the copywriters art, "but hold on" says...

smile

PsyB.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Lightning, producing a handful of tablets. "This is Immodium and it will at least kind of help the ex-lax problem." The group all took their tablets and then ran after the rabbit. Except that both Pounce and Gnor tried to get through the hole at the same time and got stuck. At this point, there was a loud "POP" and Psylent Bob appeared.

"Who are you?" said Lightning. But Psylent Bob, unable to speak (due to his name)...

-Mike

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
just flaped his arms around and did a funny dance. "i think hes trying to say something" said fire bunny "oh look, hes pointing over there at...

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
...that huge flying bowl of green jelly. "NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!", everyone screamed, and proceeded to don their specially made suits of plastic knives and forks.

But just when everyone thought it was safe to go home.. there was a

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
an annoucement of a jelly/jello wrestling match, and a pool of jelly/jello appeared with Mand standing in the middle wearing her crown. she yelled, "use the jelly to get pounce and gnor unstuck from the rabbit hole and let's get to wrestling!!!"

psylent_bob flapped his arms again as if to say...

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
"Wait! I'm allergic to Jello!" but nobody realized what he was saying until he got splashed in it and began to break out in...

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
song, singing a new musical about being allergic to jello. the crowd was stunned by Psylent_BoB's voice as it was quite beautiful and they didn't think he ever spoke (or sang for that matter). all of a sudden...

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
huge red welts....Pounce and Gnor kept wriggling in the the rabbit hole until....

Is it the Truth?

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
the rabbit stood up and said "wait a minute. im lost. your all talking in crazy talk" *sigh* the rabbit grabed a big glob of jelly, rubbed it all or pounce and gnor and then jumped up and down on both of there head untill the "popped" into the hole. "now if you would all please follow me..." and he turned on his heel mattering something about "all those crazy hoppers" and went...

Psylent_BoBmember
13 posts

Posted:
wave

ubblol

ubbloco

hug

eek

*gesticulates wildly as if to say....*

PsyB. smile

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Does my bum look big in this? Of course everyone said NO but really they were thinking....

Let's relight this forum ubblove

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
"we don't want to look at someone's bum right now, we just got to watch gnor and pounce wriggle theirs for half a day as they were stuck!" but of course as polite HOPpers they proceeded to...

**giggles**

vimstrange/r/st/-ish
142 posts

Posted:
trek off in the direction taken by the hastily departed rabbit, who has since disappeared into the gloom. They have no trouble locating it though, as the constant stream of very short but very loud words and the sounds of things being run into are easy enough to follow. They round a corner and find the rabbit rubbing a very sore looking nose: "I can't see diddly in here, someone turned out the lights umm!"...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
"oh you dont need to worrie about that! we are firedances. we play with fire. fire = light. whos gunna supply?" said fire bunny and whiped out her trusty play boy zippo lighter ready to light the staffs and other fire toys that were presented to her. once they were al aflam and the cave was lit up they saw that they were surrounded by...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
big poi-hating moths. suddenly vanize appeared and said, "don't worry, i've seen them before!" he then proceeded to..

**giggles**

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
beat them unmercilessly doing one handed poi with his right hand as he thwacked them with his staff wich was in his left! afterall the beating and thwacking was done::giggles::gnorc ranup and...

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
slapped vanize with a wet fish. "you shouldn't hurt them, no matter how much they hate our poi!" vanize replied, "but..

**giggles**

Page: ...