Page: ......
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
vaperlocs head exploded from trying to keep up with this plot,fortunately flame boy and shen shui helped collect the bits and peiced his head back together using toothepaste and scotch tape.
the general giggled like a little schoolgirl a the whole mess and said.......

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
"its a good thing bigfoot didnt kick me, otherwise i might have ended up in an orbit circling the earth" but before they could laugh at this fantastically funny remark (considering that he had just been bitchslapped out of his ship and that they were all stoned of their nuts) they all stopped to see....

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
a teeny little cauliflower that had radishes for eyes and an orange slice for a mouth. he said, "you three are the coolest dudes ever. now pass me that bong."

those cool three dudes all turned and looked at each other, laughed in the crazy way that stoned people laugh, and trotted down to the local "no-one else there" place to spin fire. the cauliflower hurrumphed and pressed a button on his abdomen, which made him turn into a really snazzy looking javelin.

meanwhile, those three cool dudes (flame, valporec and shen) were having a fabulous time, as...
EDITED_BY: shen shui (1111065847)

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
they all liked to play with fire. when they arrived at the local "no-one else there" place, they found a strange person type thing spinning a fire staff, so the place then became the "some-one else there" place. the person type thing the revealed it's ture identity, and it was none other than...

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Sir_Sheep, back from the dead. Sure, he was a bit chewed up a bit, and smelled a bit funny, but it was him none the less. he pointed a half digested finger and said... ahve a J!" So they all sat down and...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
handed sir sheep a coconut smelly cardboars pine tree, being half digested he smelled something awful,
as they ;loaded the solar powered 5 speed manual turbo charged bong, they were once again interrupted by.....

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

10,530 posts

Posted:
that bloody gimp bob. All their brains fried up and they started to belivie that cpt birdseye was talking to them..

he said "i cant believe what some people put in their chicken nuggets. The only chicken i use is 100% chicken breat. Thats it..."

Bob said..

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
"my job here is done" and buried himself into Flame Boy's chest, so that Flame Boy was permanently stoned, but the rest weren't. Bob realised...

10,530 posts

Posted:
taht flame boys lungs were far to red for his likeing, so he magicked in a ton of weed and tobbaco untill the lungs looked like a bloody lump of charcol. Having done this, bob...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
proceeded to spin faster and faster inside this guys chest, until suddely, he combusted and this guy's chest turned into lots of pretty flames...
the other 2, who had their spinning paraphenalia ready, light their toys and spun.
george w. bush just so happened to be walking by, and he exclaimed in an awed, hushed voice...

10,530 posts

Posted:
" The elves told me to invade iraqistan.. *his lame as giggle/laugh that sounds like a horse".. "Now they are telling me to...

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
go back to texas and become the country loving bumpkin that i always longed to be" so bush-e went back to texas and forgot to take his elves with him. the elves liked to...

silverbearnewbie
14 posts

Posted:
hang around in menacing gangs on street corners drinking 20/20 and smoking cheap fags pretending to be...

sum ov the fings that shood 'ave been dun 'aven't, and sum ov the fings that shoodnt 'ave been dun 'ave

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
rupert murdoch. as they did this many small elephants were building a civilisation under two square foot of sand in ....

back

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
in another thread about answering a question with a question.
unfortunately, that thread is not as good as this one, so i posted something along the lines of...

Bretchenthusiast
247 posts

Posted:
of why questions should be asnwered with more questions.... so there I was sitting under this tree when....

I used to be indecisive, but I'm not so sure now.....

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
i realised how deep, meaningful and full of love everything is, and that how you perceive something determines how you relate to your experience of reality... of course, however, the converse of this is also true... gradually,

IncánusSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
my spirit vibrated faster and faster as i became more enlightened. i then found my self sitting not under a tree anymore but in the hands of Buddha who spoke to me and said..

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
"aum... go to where there is no longer any you observing this experience, or any buddha. this is still an illusion, this is still an obstacle on your path to true enlightenment."

as i realised that there was no i to realise this,

IncánusSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
i proved white is black and got myself ran over on the next zebra crossing by a.....

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
by the sound of a didgeredoo and a drum or two, being played..

10,530 posts

Posted:
school bus of the clinicly obese water buffolo polo players, that had a taste for...

IncánusSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
McDonalds and Candy. But Candy normally had objections to them eating her because..

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
she was only in season once a year, but seeing as it was March she let them have a bite of her...

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
..........tiny, tasty tushy. As the water buffalo polo players muched on her @rse, she let out a tiny f@rt which scared off the buffalo and killed the small lame one that was too slow to get out of the way! Then a friendly passer-by saw the buffalo and decoded to help by giving it mouth-to-mouth resucitation.............unfortunately, some of Candy's fart was still in the buffalo and the passer-by promtly collapsed, dead.
At this point Candy realised half her @rse was missing! So she ran to hospital and had fat extracted from her cheeks and feet and put into her bum! With a new, nicely rounded bum she strolled out confidantly into the street where..............

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

10,530 posts

Posted:
she was hit by a bus full of enraged water buffalo! Revenge for our fallen comrade they screamed before driving on to...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
the rotating blades of a helicopter, where they spun around very fast indeed as the helicopter wisked them off to the vietnam war, where they disembarked, a little woosey, into a..

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
...quaint little tavern, full of American soldiers and Vietcong, side by side, laughing merrily and spinning poi. A bell in the corner sounded and a frumpy old lady reverberated the room in an unpolished, gruff voice, "alright.. break's over back to war..". The merry bunch went all sulky and proclaimed in unison, "......."

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
"buhidonwannaaaah....." in the most bestest whiny-little-kid voices that they could come up with.

Meanwhile, in Beverly Hills...

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
...B grade actors were gathering to protest for the abolition of their B grade status. Noone took them really seriously, of course, because they had roles in shows such as...

Page: ......